View Poll Results: Did You Like the Event?/ Which prizes do you like?

Voters
30. You may not vote on this poll
  • I liked the Event

10 33.33%
  • I did not like the Event

12 40.00%
  • Sound Maker

5 16.67%
  • Gilded Tile

2 6.67%
  • Forged Unicorn

7 23.33%
  • Glamingo

20 66.67%
  • Ritzy Rover

11 36.67%
  • Starmodillo

7 23.33%
  • Gold Sound Maker

9 30.00%
  • Polished Podium

2 6.67%
  • I did not complete the Event

17 56.67%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 12 of 19 FirstFirst ... 28910111213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: Glitzy Gala World Event **NEW POLL ADDED**

Maybe just my opinion but I think we should have a daycare place for the babies of all types levels4and under only

Im up to 3699 glam glitter if I make it this will be my22nd time I got doodles as well. Have no idea where I'm putting everyone though. Good luck everyone and have fun.

Glitz tournament

It says it is 13,400 to finish. I HAVE 9,453 AND it says I can buy for 1,353. Is this a new form of math?

Quote Originally Posted by Gizmo726 View Post
    Im up to 3699 glam glitter if I make it this will be my22nd time I got doodles as well. Have no idea where I'm putting everyone though. Good luck everyone and have fun.
    You mean this will be the 22nd time you won the doodle poodle (from the tourney)? how long u been playing, like 22 years?

and what's this idea about a daycare? sounds interesting...what would it entail?
    Last edited by CuddlePuddlev2; 07-17-17 at 11:53 PM.
    I only play Fantasy Forest and always looking for good nbrs who can visit fairly regularly. StormID: CuddlePuddlev2

Rhino Keeper
    I have 3750 points at the moment and I have spend some gems. So I don't really see how someone could get the last prize without spending gems...

And yes I have been actively participating in this event.

I feel like earning points goes really slowly in this event.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by missKristel View Post
    I have 3750 points at the moment and I have spend some gems. So I don't really see how someone could get the last prize without spending gems...

Very slow going for me to. But then, I haven't bothered to hatch starmodillo

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Silverrain1 View Post
    Very slow going for me to. But then, I haven't bothered to hatch starmodillo
    I have it and it's level 15. I would have even less points I didn't spend some gems. It's very frustrating.

Spending gems is my own choice but I feel like S8 created this kind of event so people who don't have gems still have a good chance of getting the last prize... And yet it doesn't seem to work, for me at least.

Quote Originally Posted by missKristel View Post

Not sure if you are responding to me, but I also should, by my calculations and the fact I have mirrored another users activities be around 3700 but I am still at 2610. I get the slow points thing but I plant and harvest at least 21 hours of food a day and have been hatching 20 hrs on breeding each day plus collecting the event items. If that number still makes sense to folks I would like to see how.

Rhino Keeper
    the big difference & reason is because last world Event WE ..... just raising a SINGLE animal would net you 13400 easily look at how many players finish WE?? I know I finish WE quite early getting 13400 with many days to spare...

players create a spark lol so this world event the mines do not get 4 pts but 1 instead & the biggest issue was hatching the require animal in this WE is 3x lesser pts from previous.... yes you heard it 3x lesser so playing catching up in this WE is going to be tough even if having 5K community prize it is going to tough

Hatching feeding this 2x SR animals the total pts COMBINE is not even close to the previous sunfish pts, with mines losing 3pts instead of usual 4pts, furthermore some animals do not seems to get the require points,

look at previous WE & you can see the difference

Rhino Keeper
    I feel quite bad for complaining all the time but I love playing this game and collecting animals and I feel like it's getting harder and harder. Yes, if you spend gems it's easy but a lot of people don't have the money to buy gems or don't want to spend real life money on a game.

Page 12 of 19 FirstFirst ... 28910111213141516 ... LastLast