View Poll Results: Did You Like the Event?/ Which prizes do you like?

Voters
30. You may not vote on this poll
  • I liked the Event

10 33.33%
  • I did not like the Event

12 40.00%
  • Sound Maker

5 16.67%
  • Gilded Tile

2 6.67%
  • Forged Unicorn

7 23.33%
  • Glamingo

20 66.67%
  • Ritzy Rover

11 36.67%
  • Starmodillo

7 23.33%
  • Gold Sound Maker

9 30.00%
  • Polished Podium

2 6.67%
  • I did not complete the Event

17 56.67%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 13 of 19 FirstFirst ... 391011121314151617 ... LastLast

Thread: Glitzy Gala World Event **NEW POLL ADDED**

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by missKristel View Post
    I have it and it's level 15. I would have even less points I didn't spend some gems. It's very frustrating.

Spending gems is my own choice but I feel like S8 created this kind of event so people who don't have gems still have a good chance of getting the last prize... And yet it doesn't seem to work, for me at least.
    With the story book you have the choice to spend gems to complete or miss out on the animal if you get stuck. Then the introduced Leader boards and for most people winning requires spending gems, ok fine S8 need to generate revenue. Now, world events always felt to me like an event you could complete without needing gems which I liked because I never spend real money on a game when I first start playing, it's always been nice to relax and just plant, breed, hatch and evolve while concentrating on tournaments or some such. Now it seems the new WE is going to require gems. I'm only on 1200 points at the moment which I do not understand as I've constantly had my nests, flower and farms full up.

I feel for those who don't even have the option to buy gems, they miss out on LB event and other things now the WE is becoming harder I can see many becoming disenchanted with the game and leaving.

Rhino Keeper
    Keep an eye on the games icon we are getting close to winning the last community prize. We are right under 122,000,000. Should be seeing it in storage soon. A little over 124,000,000 it's 1:45 pm eastern standard time. SOON
    Last edited by supster50; 07-18-17 at 10:46 AM.

Banned
    And.....we just unlocked the last community prize.
    It says I have 9,137 glam glitters, that it takes 13,400 glam glitters to get Ritzy Rover, and that I can buy the rest of the Glam Glitters I need to get Ritzy Rover for 1616 gems, so I'm not really understanding the math on this. At any rate, there is no way in Hades that I could possibly obtain 4,263 more glam glitters by the end of the event, and I'm not spending gems, so I guess I won't get the Ritzy Rover. If I still had my Golden Unicorn on the Isle of Fortune, I would consider using gems, but since this option has been taken away, [] It's easy and tempting to spend more gems here and there for little things when you know you are going to get 27 more gems every day. But now having to buy gems every time I want something - nah.
    Last edited by Rynetory2; 07-19-17 at 02:40 AM. Reason: Removed swear/inappropriate words

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix406 View Post
    It says I have 9,137 glam glitters, that it takes 13,400 glam glitters to get Ritzy Rover, and that I can buy the rest of the Glam Glitters I need to get Ritzy Rover for 1616 gems, so I'm not really understanding the math on this. At any rate, there is no way in Hades that I could possibly obtain 4,263 more glam glitters by the end of the event, and I'm not spending gems, so I guess I won't get the Ritzy Rover. If I still had my Golden Unicorn on the Isle of Fortune, I would consider using gems, but since this option has been taken away, []
    For the math to add up we would have to get double points or a little more for all point giving things hatching, evolving, and breeding
    Last edited by Rynetory2; 07-19-17 at 02:40 AM. Reason: Edit quote

Fashion Designer
    They put up value packs with glam glitter included, they really are pushing us to spend to get to the end, sad for world event that used to be one event that we could enjoy without feeling gem pressure

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix406 View Post
    It says I have 9,137 glam glitters, that it takes 13,400 glam glitters to get Ritzy Rover, and that I can buy the rest of the Glam Glitters I need to get Ritzy Rover for 1616 gems, so I'm not really understanding the math on this. At any rate, there is no way in Hades that I could possibly obtain 4,263 more glam glitters by the end of the event, and I'm not spending gems, so I guess I won't get the Ritzy Rover. If I still had my Golden Unicorn on the Isle of Fortune, I would consider using gems, but since this option has been taken away, [] It's easy and tempting to spend more gems here and there for little things when you know you are going to get 27 more gems every day. But now having to buy gems every time I want something - nah.
    I agree about losing Isle of Fortune making me more hesitant about spending gems daily because I was able to count on them. Hopefully I have a chance of getting Ritzy Rover, I only wish it was higher than SR so I'd feel like it was worth 13,400 pts, maybe next time it will be. I do know that I won't do it again unless the last animal is of a higher value then the 1st two.
    Last edited by Rynetory2; 07-19-17 at 02:40 AM. Reason: Edit quote

Rhino Keeper
    After 7 days doing everything required (breeding, evolving, hatching on 2 nests), I have 2700 points plus 5000 from the Community. How am I supposed to get another 6000 in 3 days? Okay, I know the answer, but that isn't going to happen! This used to be a World Event, but now it's a Non-Event.
    Last edited by DirkDragon; 07-18-17 at 03:52 PM.

Executive Chef
    Looks like so many of us are not getting the last prize! I wonder if many will go for it.
    I used to love world events, but now, I dnt. It's a real shame, they were relaxing play but gave super exciting rewards. New animals, and the odd habitat (I know that stopped a while ago to)

Rhino Keeper
    Not real thrilled with the dog. I think I will save my apples for the next LeaderBoard event. And has any one from S8 explained the point defference with the points needed and the gem count to buy the dog.

New Resident
    Hi, please help me i have the Polished Podium but i dont have the 5000 glam glitters. Thanks for your help

Thank you. I have the glam glitters yet

Page 13 of 19 FirstFirst ... 391011121314151617 ... LastLast