Thread: Maxed out on Gifts

Maxed out on Gifts

I didn't know you would max out on gifts how about a button to defeat unused gifts or regifting I'm totally locked up because I ignorantly accepted to many gifts and now I'm just stuck!!! HELP PLEASE

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by 1bakersplace View Post
    I didn't know you would max out on gifts how about a button to defeat unused gifts or regifting I'm totally locked up because I ignorantly accepted to many gifts and now I'm just stuck!!! HELP PLEASE
    It is quite a high number of gifts you can store. If you are maxed, then place some food gifts out and/or use some parts to build an appliance or decoration .
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

No chance of a delete button? I have so many appliances already and way way to many parts ��
    Last edited by 1bakersplace; 07-11-17 at 04:44 PM. Reason: Spelling

I agree with the a delete button or re-gifting (without other players knowing it's a re-gift). I accepted 78 "golden knobs" before I realized hitting decline didn't notify the person sending. In other games I've played declining notified others & made people mad. Now I'm stuck with all these "golden knobs" & I've never made anything that used 1 of them... what are they used to make? Maybe I'll make it....

Executive Chef
    Golden knobs are currently only used in Moon Festival Fountain (not sure if that's a locked appliance or not). It also uses oven elements. But new appliances sometimes ask for old gifts now, so maybe a future oven will ask for golden knobs, and then you'll be really happy to have them!

Side note: golden knobs are one of the gifts I think ios players send automatically when they think they're sending back to you whatever you sent them. If one of your neighbors sends golden knobs a lot, you might want to tell them there's a gifting glitch, and did they know they keep sending you golden knobs?

Good luck!
    I go by varying numbers of utensils in BS, and cafe lula, welcome cafe, and zephyr cafe in RS (just so you know it's me--you can't add me by those).
    I always love to visit well-designed or creative bakeries & restaurants!