Thread: Help meee!!!!

New Resident

Help meee!!!!

I'm trying to log back into my old account and it won't let me. When I first downloaded the app I made a new account but now I can't log out and get my other account back. I got my old one for bakery story back. Put I can't get my restraunt one back. I've already tried deleting and installing it again so many times but it just takes me back to my new progress

Moderator (volunteer) pixiegamer's Avatar
    If you have Android, the login feature should be accessible through the top left corner in your Restaurant Story game. It will have a welcome message (Welcome, Mix2001!), and an option to let you change your account.

Progress for RS on iOS is also tracked through your Game Center, and you will have to log in there to switch your accounts.

More information on the login feature and supported games can be found here. If nothing else, you can contact Storm8 Support (through my signature) and file a support claim to get your account back. I hope it works out for you!
    ~ Forum Moderator for Bakery Story and Restaurant Story ~

Bakery Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Help Me I Have a Question
    Restaurant Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Goal Prize Re-Locking Bug | Help Me I Have a Question
    Need Me? Send me a PM
    Having an issue with your game? Contact Storm8 Support
    Forum Rules: Check Here!
    ~ Gentle Reminder: Mods are players, just like you! I am not a Storm8 Employee ~

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Mix2001 View Post
    I'm trying to log back into my old account and it won't let me. When I first downloaded the app I made a new account but now I can't log out and get my other account back. I got my old one for bakery story back. Put I can't get my restraunt one back. I've already tried deleting and installing it again so many times but it just takes me back to my new progress
    I think we're having (somewhat) the same issue.

My login ID that i'm trying to log into (Sehana) transfers, but then loads a different ID.
    PM/ Profile |Gamerologizm Fan Link in Forum (previously known as Supreme Dynasty) | Transfer Method
    Dragon Egg Chart Mostly updated (I've given up on Dragon because most Dragons are unobtainable for me; but still update when I can when I'm not scrambling with RS & BS to complete their goals.)
    Restaurant & Bakery Completely Updated!
    IDs: Sehana (main)