Thread: Storm 8 please HELP !!

Rhino Keeper

Storm 8 please HELP !!

This have been several months now taht I have the biggest problems to get into the game.
    Is it a problem of your server ???
    This morning, i have been trying from 8h30 to get into the game, and I have not stopped trying, and now it is 10h10 and still impossible to get into it.......
    the fist page appears, then the habitats etc, and it crashes after a few seconds.......

This is veeeeerrrrry ennoying, no fun at all, and I am about to quit the thing.

When it comes to limited things like leader board, story books and so, I very often miss the end because of theses crashings of the game.
    I have a few more games, that work perfectly, but none of them are S8 because of the crashes.

Can you please do something to make it more confortable and to allow me (US, maybe some more people are having the same problem...?) to play correctly ?

I loose hours and hours of playing, and as it is mostly time limited, it is becomming a real pain...........

It is not a special time, that it crashes, it happens in the morning, in the evening, on sundays, on weekedays, night day...
    I have closed the game, deleted it, reloaded, nothing helps, it is just a big problem.......

You can check I often spend gems, even of these inconveniences, but I am rrrrrrrrreally about to quit....

Thanks for an answer to resolve this problem !!

Rhino Keeper
    finally i can get in, it is 10h18 !!!!!!

please help, thank you

have a nice sunday

The Honorable Panda
    I am glad you have gotten back in the game!
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request