Thread: Game crashes when click on the level to play

New Resident

Unhappy Game crashes when click on the level to play

Hello the game updated on my iPhone on 07/05/17. Since that point I am unable to click on my current level or any levels to play. It will crash as soon I click on the level. It did let me click on one of the special side games that you have to play the 5 levels to win. That worked fine but again I cant access the regular/normal levels without it crashing. I did a hard restart on my iPhone and it didnt help. I also tried to submit a ticket to get help but Candy Mania was not listed under the game choices so the ticket came back in my email as a closed tickey because of this. Please advise what I should do to play the normal levels again.
    Thanks!

Admin Community Manager [S8] Elsa's Avatar
    We're currently working on this. It'll require an update so we recommend turning on automatic updates or keeping an eye on your app updates for the next version.

Candy Blast Mania is a ticket option. You may need to select the correct genre first.

New Resident
    Thanks Elsa! I will watch for the update

I am having this problem as well. I am glad to know its not me!

New Resident
    I know! I hope they will get it updated today. Cant remember a time it has been down this long.

Version 2.0.1 has the fix and has been submitted to the App Store. Please update this thread if you still have any issues.

Thank you!

How long does it take to appear? I just checked the App Store and did not see an update. Also, I got a free hour of play but I can't use it!

The App Store requires some time for processing before displaying the update, typically a few hours.