Page 6 of 14 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Seven Cursed Seas LEADERBOARD July 7 2017

Farm Supplier
    Thank you

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by RockyMts View Post
    Kooky could you advise S8 that two of the milestone dragon in this event. hook and Pirate can not be placed with the habitats connected with this event. they do not have the required colors. This is a HUGE MISTAKE,
    Whoa! That's ridiculous. Thanks for pointing this out.

The Honorable Panda
    Kooky could you advise S8 that two of the milestone dragon in this event. hook and Pirate can not be placed with the habitats connected with this event. they do not have the required colors. This is a HUGE MISTAKE,
    A community manager is checking into this. We should have a response shortly.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Banned
    My internet connection is good, always have been. No other apps "crash" like S8 games...
    Oh I'm not going to even get into the *****s in this game when it comes to leaderboards. The last leaderboard I was in had a player who had like over 40000 points early and I checked out their island because that was seriously unusual and I found that all their habitats were premium habitats and they had a bunch of premium items used for gaining points like about 20 of them. I knew what that was about but I didn't report them. I figured eventually they'll get caught for tracking (word that rhymes with it because I can't say the actual word).
    Last edited by starship412; 07-10-17 at 05:34 PM.

Admin Community Manager [S8] Elsa's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by starship412 View Post
    Oh I'm not going to even get into the *****s in this game when it comes to leaderboards. The last leaderboard I was in had a player who had like over 40000 points early and I checked out their island because that was seriously unusual and I found that all their habitats were premium habitats and they had a bunch of premium items used for gaining points like about 20 of them. I knew what that was about but I didn't report them. I figured eventually they'll get caught for tracking (word that rhymes with it because I can't say the actual word).
    Feel free to send me a PM with more information.

Banned
    My internet connection is good, always have been. No other apps "crash" like S8 games...
    Quote Originally Posted by [S8] Elsa View Post
    Feel free to send me a PM with more information.
    I will if I see that kind of thing again, Elsa. I don't remember the user's name but I know the field is definitely even for this leaderboard.

Quote Originally Posted by starship412 View Post
    How can u tell this is a *****er and not just a really rich gold buying person? I heard the points giving decor u can have up to 10 of each.

The Honorable Panda
    Sorry RockyMts, but I did get word back and this is intended and not a mistake. Your feedback has been shared with the team.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by JustKay View Post
    How can u tell this is a *****er and not just a really rich gold buying person? I heard the points giving decor u can have up to 10 of each.
    When someone has all premium habitats and no regular habs at all on their island it tends to be very suspicious.

Farm Supplier
    Wonderful! you have 4 milestone dragons but only 2 can go in the 7 new slots conected to the event. What marvelous planing. And they expect people to buy. bucannar Bay. Unfortunately I did before I realized the rediculous situation. If this was truely intended and not a mistake they can not fix S8 needs a new planing team. Perhaps they got rid of the wrong people when they lost 50% Of their staff.

Page 6 of 14 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast