Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread: Seven Cursed Seas LEADERBOARD July 7 2017

My game crashed on me just now when I spun the wheel. It showed me getting the treasure chest, but crashed before I knew how many points I had won. When I reopened the game it showed that I now have 571 points, which is enough to win the Galleon dragon, yet he is not in my storage.
    Where can I submit a ticket on this glitch?

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by chumpvillian View Post
    My game crashed on me just now when I spun the wheel. It showed me getting the treasure chest, but crashed before I knew how many points I had won. When I reopened the game it showed that I now have 571 points, which is enough to win the Galleon dragon, yet he is not in my storage.
    Where can I submit a ticket on this glitch?
    HI! When viewing your storage, check that you are in the "All" tab... sometimes prizes are there but don't appear in the proper tab. Also, have you tried closing the game (or force closing it) then reopening it?
    Sometimes we have to restart our devices, too.

If that doesn't work, I believe you can contact S8 through a link here: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...pport-via-Form

Rhino Keeper
    It is awfully hard to get ahead when the game crashes before the wheel stops spinning. Ugh!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by serpentray View Post
    Yes... Already the proud owner of 8! Pirate's Path tiles....
    I've accumulated 4 so far myself. LOL! Hopefully you will start landing on some food or leaderboard points.

Good luck!

Quote Originally Posted by Moonyju View Post
    HI! When viewing your storage, check that you are in the "All" tab... sometimes prizes are there but don't appear in the proper tab. Also, have you tried closing the game (or force closing it) then reopening it?
    Sometimes we have to restart our devices, too.

If that doesn't work, I believe you can contact S8 through a link here: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...pport-via-Form
    Thank you for your response. I had force closed the game to no avail, but the next time I collected a point, it gave it to me. I will remember your other tips for future reference.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Carbuck View Post
    Definitely crazy amounts. I won't be going far on this one.
    yeah its gettin that way im sure the last tales was a crazy silly amount as well , even with 3 nests 2 evovles going 24/7

Farm Supplier
    You can not put two of the milestone dragons Hook or Pirate in either Buccaner Bay or Smugglers Cove. Did S8 even try to co ordinate the dragons and the habitats for this event? Buccaner Bay states only pirates can enter but apparently not all pirates.

Farm Supplier
    Elsa can Buccaner bay be changed to include Red so Hook and Pirate two milestone pirates in this event can be placed there?

Farm Supplier
    Kooky could you advise S8 that two of the milestone dragon in this event. hook and Pirate can not be placed with the habitats connected with this event. they do not have the required colors. This is a HUGE MISTAKE,

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by RockyMts View Post
    You can not put two of the milestone dragons Hook or Pirate in either Buccaner Bay or Smugglers Cove. Did S8 even try to co ordinate the dragons and the habitats for this event? Buccaner Bay states only pirates can enter but apparently not all pirates.
    Elsa can Buccaner bay be changed to include Red so Hook and Pirate two milestone pirates in this event can be placed there?
    Kooky could you advise S8 that two of the milestone dragon in this event. hook and Pirate can not be placed with the habitats connected with this event. they do not have the required colors. This is a HUGE MISTAKE,
    I will pass this over.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast