Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 2891011121314 LastLast

Thread: Seven Cursed Seas LEADERBOARD July 7 2017

The Honorable Panda
    Hey guys, please keep the posts about the Leaderboard. There are other threads for discussing breeding and also specific Dragon threads you can post on.

Thanks!
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Executive Chef
    This sucks sooo hard. When the timer was done, I was 500 points above number 3. Now, I am nummer 3! How the hell can people get points when the timer is already done?

This is ridiculous! I am soooo mad!

Rhino Keeper
    I feel dirty... raised Galleon from level 13 to 15 in the last 15 minutes - I managed to collect Hook and Pirate which is nice, I didn't expect that before the event, and finished 1st which was my priority - but still, all that food.....

Executive Chef
    This is actually the first leaderboard I've ever won. My group was actually pretty regular. I was consistently in third place, a few hundred points behind number 2 who was a few hundred points behind number one. Me and #2 went back and forth for the most part. The person who was #4 was like almost 1000 points behind me. Suddenly in the last 2 days, he spring boarded first to #3 and then to #1. There was a value pack on for Wood Nymph with 2000 points which I was always planning to get (the points were awesome but I wanted the dragon) so I have a feeling that person had the same value pack and bought it too because he jumped more than 2000 points. I felt bad for #1 because he/she had been in first place for like the entire LB.

Didn't let it stop me. Went ahead and bought my WN which jumped me to the #1 spot and I kept my fingers crossed that the previous #1 or 2 would jump ahead of the previous #4. Held on to the last feeding for Galleon to get it to 15 just in case old #4 tried boosting, which he did. So that jumped me ahead again. I had to run into a meeting with about an hour left on the board. Wasn't worried too much about my spot but was hoping the original #1 at least got to #2. Came back from meeting and he/she did it. Got enough points to get to #2. So I'm happy for them. Only feel bad for the one who was #2 who ended up at #4.

But I won my first LB which is cool as I NEVER win these things much less get to the last milestone.

Banned
    @saghaven Congrats on your first win!

I ended up in 4th place, so am happy for the food and maps, and I got all the milestones. I also fared pretty well in Bingo, so I am raking in the prizes today. Oh, and I got a Harvest Dragon on the Spin to Win.

Executive Chef
    I got 2nd place on my main account and 1st place on my other account.

Congratulations to all who achieved their goal!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Anaboe View Post
    This sucks sooo hard. When the timer was done, I was 500 points above number 3. Now, I am nummer 3! How the hell can people get points when the timer is already done?

This is ridiculous! I am soooo mad!
    Same thing happened to me. Not going to bother with leaderboard anymore..:

Rhino Keeper
    The last few minutes were frenetic in my leaderboard too. For the last few days I'd been 2nd with more than 2000 points above 3rd... had someone who was lower than 4th (not sure what place, but I'd taken a screenshot at 13 minutes until the end and he wasn't on the top 4) suddenly jump to 2nd (a minimum increase of 5000 points on their part) and was ahead of me by 1000 points.

I debated whether I really wanted to go for the 2nd place spot. There was only about 5 minutes left in the event. Decided for it I'd already spent some gold boosting and since at level 200 I don't get too many new dragons and having any new one is appealing. Had to do a bit of speed breeding plus took Galleon up to a 14 which is what helped me get the 2nd place spot back. Cost me most of my food and about 100 gold (but that's just in those last few minutes). Kept my 2nd place by 900 points. Considering my DS app crashed FOUR times in the last 25 minutes of the leaderboard event, I'm lucky I was able to hold onto my spot.

My hands were literally shaking afterwards - which is why I don't like leaderboard events and typically don't worry about 1st/2nd. I usually shoot for the milestones - but since I'm barely doing bingo anymore I figured I'd go for it... this is my first leaderboard "win" since Mama Dragon. I'll probably go back to just milestones next time, I don't like the artificial stress the competition adds!

Executive Chef
    Is there gonna be a poll?

Banned
    My internet connection is good, always have been. No other apps "crash" like S8 games...
    I give this "event" five thumbs, five toes and 20 other body parts down