Page 1 of 14 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Seven Cursed Seas LEADERBOARD July 7 2017

The Honorable Panda

Seven Cursed Seas LEADERBOARD July 7 2017

Last edited by kooky panda; 07-06-17 at 11:03 AM.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    New Leaderboard.
    Until someone gets a better pic...here be dragons. Argggggh (I guess this is pirate talk)
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_20170706-124241.jpg 
Views:	725 
Size:	121.5 KB 
ID:	37297
    Add me:
    Dragon Story and Fantasy Forest Story: AuroraLava (main account) 11Aurora11 (secondary account)

I play daily and return ALL map and lotus requests. I hardly visit due to crashes.

Rhino Keeper
    Really liking the central dragon design, but there's still 2 days left on the Tales event sidebar and I just do NOT understand why S8 won't give players a bloody break in between events. It's just one event. After. The. Other. Non stop.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by NeidusBluetip View Post
    Really liking the central dragon design, but there's still 2 days left on the Tales event sidebar and I just do NOT understand why S8 won't give players a bloody break in between events. It's just one event. After. The. Other. Non stop.
    because they need money

good design
    DS : Dragons de Pern (level 200) 826/882 dragons (168 still in storage)
    (sorry but i no longer accept or add neighbors for DS)
    FFS : Pern forest (level 200) 496/524 animals (120 still in storage)
    (stopping FFS on 2017/12/31, so don?t try to add me)
    FS2 : Campagne (level 73)

I kind of like the dragon on the far left.. I wonder about typings?? Is it just me or does something seem different about the quality of these dragons? These along with the ones from the last leaderboard seem... different...

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by PinkBubbles75 View Post
    I kind of like the dragon on the far left.. I wonder about typings?? Is it just me or does something seem different about the quality of these dragons? These along with the ones from the last leaderboard seem... different...
    I agree they look different! Flatter maybe? They seem more hastily made, less nuanced than previous prize dragons.

Fashion Designer
    I'm getting ready, but will interfere with my Las Vegas trip... hmmm the dilemma. good luck everyone! I like the look of these dragons.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by PinkBubbles75 View Post
    I agree, I like the anchor dragon on the left. The hook dragon in the middle is cool too though. The one on the right looks like his sails are a little wounded.

Farm Supplier
    I like only the price dragon in the middle - Hook. He is looking pretty cool. But there will be no way to get it. No food and no gold. I will only make my regular things like breeding my dragons and harvesting and saving food - and battling to finish the Basilisk Dragon - an will use this time as a break.

Executive Chef
    I really like the look of these dragons!

So glad I passed on Tales and the stress that comes with it. With the way events are coming out now, I've learned to pick and choose what's important to my and my game. I won't be able to get everything so I work on what I find fun.

Page 1 of 14 1234511 ... LastLast