Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 7891011121314 LastLast

Thread: Seven Cursed Seas LEADERBOARD July 7 2017

Executive Chef
    I'm number one in my leaderboard since the start and dunno if I'll even make it to Corsair... This is a weird event...

Nightclub Owner
    This will be the first LB that I don't make it to the last milestone prize. Beyond disappointing to say the least.

Executive Chef
    In a sensible group this time but ........ Happily sitting at 19th on LB , just reached Hook but already have him so no incentive to play .....
    Pern magic L200 dragons623+
    Champs, Valiant L15 Rainbow Sentinel L 15, Guilded knight, Spirit Warrior, Highlander L15, Inquisitor, Sharman, Guardian Angel L12 , Warrior King ,Warrior princess, Chariot, warrior Prince + others
    Diamond hybrids, Diamond, Valiant, Angel, Crusader, Helios , Quentzal , Gold, astromancer, Mercury , Infinity, Unicorn ,Prism, Dark Angel, Black diamond and others
    Gold producing 10 L10

Sitting at 8270 with the leaders at 20K and 17K on one game. On my other game no one will even reach Pirate which was my goal there so I could trade him. Spins & milestones were more generous with points on my one game. Lots of tiles and coins on my other.
    Corsair was never even an option for me -- haven't made last milestone since they upped points needed.

New Resident
    So here I am trying to breed a hook dragon....i don't have any just red and black so I breed my fairytale dragon with a punk dragon (red white and black). First I got a luck dragon. Then I get a freaking diamond dragon!!!!!!! (My second, but I got my first shortly after starting and nothing since then in a year and a half). So still no hook dragon so I breed them again. Landworm. So I try again.....ANOTHER freaking diamond dragon!!!! The other one is still in the nest incubating and I'm breeding another diamond dragon!!!!!!!!!!!!! (None of these were boosted!). So I'm on here to share my overwhelming excitement cuz this is amazing and no one else cares lol. My 5 year old has politely asked me to stop talking about it lmao. So Yes, I highly recommend punk and fairytale if you want a diamond!!! Oh I'm so excited....the possibilities!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by HypnoMama View Post
    So here I am trying to breed a hook dragon....i don't have any just red and black so I breed my fairytale dragon with a punk dragon (red white and black). First I got a luck dragon. Then I get a freaking diamond dragon!!!!!!! (My second, but I got my first shortly after starting and nothing since then in a year and a half). So still no hook dragon so I breed them again. Landworm. So I try again.....ANOTHER freaking diamond dragon!!!! The other one is still in the nest incubating and I'm breeding another diamond dragon!!!!!!!!!!!!! (None of these were boosted!). So I'm on here to share my overwhelming excitement cuz this is amazing and no one else cares lol. My 5 year old has politely asked me to stop talking about it lmao. So Yes, I highly recommend punk and fairytale if you want a diamond!!! Oh I'm so excited....the possibilities!!!!
    That is a pretty lucky breeding session! You can never have too many diamonds in your lineup in a tourney!
    Bye Attachment 67493
    Dble12win & 24win streak! -No$Spent!
    DragonS LB trophies (1crystl,51gld,27s,4b) Attachment 67493
    FantasyS LB trophies! (45gld,7s,4b) Attachment 54914

Crystl Trophy Shoplist:
    350m coins,23m food,18 10x boost,13k gld

2314Gld+BoostBreedWkend+DmdTmpl=
    Valint,Achlls,Helios,CrwnJwl,Quasr,Dmd-PrsmX3,Angl,Gld,Mercry&Crusadr
    My Rainbow Attachment 36684

My FashionS boutiques!
    -Beach Esplanade Attachment 35793 @JustKay
    -Fashion First gym Attachment 35795
    -Made in Meiji-era okiya Attachment 35794 @KayJust

BlossomPicnicAttachment 35799
    Monster!Attachment 36956

I managed to finally make it to Corsair but it is not showing up in storage. Can someone please help. I spent a lot of gold to finish.

Nightclub Owner
    I'm about 900 points short for Corsair. Oh well, one more nail in the coffin of this game for me. It's quickly becoming too boring & frustrating to keep on. I just know there will come a day when I flat out delete the app.
    Island Name: Amer Island

1883+ Unique Dragons Hatched
    409+ Unique Dragon Eggs in Storage

Quote Originally Posted by HypnoMama View Post
    Wow!!! So lucky. I got a Rainbow Dragon at level 12 as s fail. I was trying for I forget what now but I was much more happy with the fail lol. Spread your luck this way. I'm DYING for a Diamond Dragon
    BS- No longer accepting neighbors

⭐We are the music makers and we are the dreamers of dreams - Gene Wilder (Willy Wonka)⭐

This is always a nail biting event, with just 5-10 minutes left, 2nd-4th place turned on their gold boosts, so I had no choice to boost also,cause I was in 1st place with 14,708 points. From 1st-4th place, we were only 200 points apart before the clock stopped. Thank God I still remained in first place to get Dread Captain.

Shocked that I've won the last 2 leaderboard events.I know for sure I'll be placed in a more competitive group next time. But I'm just glad this event is over...