Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: Seven Cursed Seas LEADERBOARD July 7 2017

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by ksbmommy View Post
    I really like the look of these dragons!

So glad I passed on Tales and the stress that comes with it. With the way events are coming out now, I've learned to pick and choose what's important to my and my game. I won't be able to get everything so I work on what I find fun.
    This is exactly what i've been doing. I find the game so much more enjoyable. I only went so far as getting the first dragon in the tales event, then went on to play Bingo. I really enjoy it. It helps to not get burnt-out on the game, which I don't want to do. Its a game, and its my way to relax and have fun!

Quote Originally Posted by vesstrina View Post
    This is exactly what i've been doing. I find the game so much more enjoyable. I only went so far as getting the first dragon in the tales event, then went on to play Bingo. I really enjoy it. It helps to not get burnt-out on the game, which I don't want to do. Its a game, and its my way to relax and have fun!
    Same here. Only difference is that I also got the second dragon. But although I was completely "on schedule" at that point, I decided to quit. No use in getting stressed to complete day 8-10.

Banned
    My internet connection is good, always have been. No other apps "crash" like S8 games...
    Are you kidding me? Another leaderboard where you have to spend food? Give us better food production. No one, except, sacks (a word that rhymes with it) can spread food like that.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by starship412 View Post
    Are you kidding me? Another leaderboard where you have to spend food? Give us better food production. No one, except, sacks (a word that rhymes with it) can spread food like that.
    I'm skipping that............

I had the food from skipping tales (my choice) but I chose to feed a couple of my non-champion, good battlers. They've got to do something with the food production, it is officially insane! Some of my dragons can never go higher because of it (looking at you Dark One, Supreme). With one bite at over 25k apples on some of these it's out of control!!!!!

Well it looks like they still aren't listening to our feedback. Yet another event with a stupid feeding side quest and the final milestone requires a boatload of points. Give us better crops already, I'm not spending gold to buy food. The milestones are alright, Galleon is easy to win and hopefully I can reach Hook which I've never been able to breed. I already have Pirate and I don't know if 10.5k points is attainable at my current rate. If the group I'm in isn't super competitive I may go for Dread Captain, but I'm not entering a gold-slinging contest over some pixels.

Fashion Designer
    Instead of making habitats that make our dragons look like infants, they should make habitats that make our faves look Epic. Feeding them ain't happening soon, the way these events hog food.
    What happens to all of these dragons that we sell? Do they go to good homes or is there something more sinister afoot?

Fashion Designer
    Pass. I've never before skipped a Leaderboard event. They are actually my favorite event because I like the way we can earn older dragons and sometimes a premium habitat as milestones. The structure was well thought-out and fun, and the variety of prizes offered as milestones made it so there was something cool to work towards for every player at every xp level. I loved the fact that you could participate and earn milestones with only a few changes to your normal gameplay.

Or, I guess I should say Leaderboards WERE my favorite event until they changed the structure. I don't want to feed up an event dragon as part of the event. I want to feed the dragons of MY choice. My food is hard-earned and I want to use it at my discretion, to feed the dragons I find aesthetically pleasing, or ones that will be useful to me in the Battle Arena.

It's a game. It's supposed to be fun. It's not supposed to make players feel like they are being used, coerced, or mugged.

This lame attempt by S8 to empty eveyone's food coffers during every event in hopes we will spend money/gold buying more food is ****ing the game. Out of my dozens of friends, I've only gotten 2 requests for the DT item (a map, I think it is?). Seems to me like lots of long time players who were/are big spenders are either quitting the game or ignoring the events.

Edit: forgot to add- none of these dragons, and not even the milestones or the habitat, are attractive to me. There is so much that could have been done with a pirate/sea/ship theme. Very disappointing. Many of the new dragons have been below average lately, imho. I'd say that is likely the result of way too many new dragons being constantly pumped out over the past year. It's too much, all the time: too many dragons, too many events stacked on top of each other, too much food needed to feed dragons, too much money being charged for items, too much, too much.
    Last edited by FireballFarm; 07-07-17 at 12:44 PM.
    authoritarian:
    adjective

1. enforcing strict or favoring blind obedience to authority at the expense of personal freedom.

2. showing a lack of concern for the wishes or opinions of others; domineering; dictatorial.

Banned
    My internet connection is good, always have been. No other apps "crash" like S8 games...
    And why is the last milestone 10.5K points when it's a garbage color combo - purple/red? I mean, really, purple/red is only useful in the Battle Arena once in a great while and Corsair is not exactly a dragon that screams "get me, get me". Since the prize dragon is a champion dragon, I will just give up trying to get it before the event even starts because I know I'll be in a gold spender group with at least one tacker (word that rhymes with tacker). It's okay though, I have enough champions for now and will be perfectly content to stop at Hook.

Fashion Designer
    The last LB that I spent any significant amount on was the one with the Pyramid Dragon. I was so happy to get him and all of his friends and habitats. Then they nerfed him. Last LB I finished at 13th. I used to spend an embarrassing quantity of gold on LBs. Now that I know they'll just make the prizes breedable or even ruin them completely, why bother? The feeding thing is just a new insult heaped on top of injuries.

I literally just visited friends all day yesterday, not even bothering to take my Bingo dragons off the Dens. When I did, I went from zero to 4th place in no time. That tells me that I'm not the only one not playing.
    What happens to all of these dragons that we sell? Do they go to good homes or is there something more sinister afoot?

Rhino Keeper
    I've completed DT, but I'm more or less skipping this LB. The only dragon I like is the first dragon, so why bother? And I'm definitely not going to feed a third red/white/blue dragon to a high level, after getting a Fungi 14 and a Sailor 12 with that same color combination.

Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast