Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: Seven Cursed Seas LEADERBOARD July 7 2017

Farm Supplier
    When I first started playing this game over 4 yrs ago, there would be pages and pages of players posting tips and ideas. Would take me hrs to read through the pages. Now can read them in 10 mins. Many of my nbrs have quit playing. I used to spend gold to complete competitions and leaderboards. But now-no break in between new challenges, exorbitant demand for food-can not afford to keep up, nor the time ro play intensely. I need to work to pay my bills. Have stopped visiting people, just sending gold and maps.
    The dragons for this Leaderboard are not appealing. I will only do what I need to do. Will get what I get. No more gold will be spent. And I will not waste my precious, hard earned apples to feed a dragon I don't want. I think my time playing DS is coming to an end. I added how much real cash I spent on this game in 4 yrs-was over $5000. Now I am regretting it. It was fun for quite awhile, but no longer

Farm Supplier
    Guess for the first time I am force to skip the leaderboard, usually I always reached the last milestone, but sadly now I have no more food to feed and already spent 270 gold to buy apples to complete the tales. Good luck to everyone trying.

Fashion Designer
    With 2 nests, 2 temples, and a den; I usually have a hard time reaching the last dragon from previous leaderboard (I tend to only get the 2nd dragon). Now that the stake is raised even higher...haha...yea...luckily I'm just excited about Hook.
    No Freedom of Speech Here

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by vesstrina View Post
    This is exactly what i've been doing. I find the game so much more enjoyable. I only went so far as getting the first dragon in the tales event, then went on to play Bingo. I really enjoy it. It helps to not get burnt-out on the game, which I don't want to do. Its a game, and its my way to relax and have fun!
    Me too. I stopped after getting Nomad & the first apples reward. I like it's appearance, just like Little Hero.
    For this LB, getting the 2x2 habitat is my goal. I already have Hook & Pirate. Cosair is too far to reach without depleting apples or gold.
    As someone posted, the 1st milestone dragon is just a Rare & I have an Ultra with the same colors, so no need to waste apples feeding it for points.
    The only dragon "worth" trying for is the Grand Prize as it is a hybrid Champion & Ultra rare. As only the top two gets it, after spending lots of gold & apples in competitive groups, I'll play leisurely to get the habitat. Previous events, I had to WORK frantically to finish them. Many of us need a break & the only way is to play selectively & set lower goals for these non-stop events.
    Last edited by retseho; 07-07-17 at 08:41 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    I too will not complete this leaderboard, Hook will be my goal. 10.5k is way too high for me,not knocking myself out,that's just hard work and not a game. I think that WE caused a lot of damage to this game, depleted our stocks and was exhausting. Then the tales ,I didn't go past Sailor, and glad I didn't have the resources as the tourney was bad enough without crossing paths with the tales. I got an ickey feeling this game is on the way out.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Clark_Wayne View Post
    because they need money

good design
    lol i like your comment
    625 unique dragons
    - 9/9 Prime dragons
    - 5 Demolition dragons
    - 12/13 Gold producing dragons
    - 19/20 Diamond dragons (All LV15)

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by CatSS4 View Post
    When I first started playing this game over 4 yrs ago, there would be pages and pages of players posting tips and ideas. Would take me hrs to read through the pages. Now can read them in 10 mins. Many of my nbrs have quit playing. I used to spend gold to complete competitions and leaderboards. But now-no break in between new challenges, exorbitant demand for food-can not afford to keep up, nor the time ro play intensely. I need to work to pay my bills. Have stopped visiting people, just sending gold and maps.
    The dragons for this Leaderboard are not appealing. I will only do what I need to do. Will get what I get. No more gold will be spent. And I will not waste my precious, hard earned apples to feed a dragon I don't want. I think my time playing DS is coming to an end. I added how much real cash I spent on this game in 4 yrs-was over $5000. Now I am regretting it. It was fun for quite awhile, but no longer
    Agreed, that's also why I left
    625 unique dragons
    - 9/9 Prime dragons
    - 5 Demolition dragons
    - 12/13 Gold producing dragons
    - 19/20 Diamond dragons (All LV15)

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ksbmommy View Post
    I'm skipping that............

I had the food from skipping tales (my choice) but I chose to feed a couple of my non-champion, good battlers. They've got to do something with the food production, it is officially insane! Some of my dragons can never go higher because of it (looking at you Dark One, Supreme). With one bite at over 25k apples on some of these it's out of control!!!!!
    Skipped the last two and brought Supreme to L15 instead with saved food .....this one , I already have Hook so not spending gold or making too much effort for colour combos I already have .....
    Pern magic L200 dragons623+
    Champs, Valiant L15 Rainbow Sentinel L 15, Guilded knight, Spirit Warrior, Highlander L15, Inquisitor, Sharman, Guardian Angel L12 , Warrior King ,Warrior princess, Chariot, warrior Prince + others
    Diamond hybrids, Diamond, Valiant, Angel, Crusader, Helios , Quentzal , Gold, astromancer, Mercury , Infinity, Unicorn ,Prism, Dark Angel, Black diamond and others
    Gold producing 10 L10

Rhino Keeper
    7.2k for the second dragon is ridiculous IMO... my highest score ever in a LB was around 5.5k and that was with plenty of boosting. But even with my relatively low scores I could get 2 dragons most of the time.
    I just got a 3rd nest and that should get me around 700 points extra - 7,200 is impossible for me though. Disappointing.
    I constantly read about people scoring massive points from the spinning wheel because some players in their league are way ahead and collecting all milestones this way - unfortunately this has never happened to me...

Rhino Keeper
    Is the Smuggler's Cove habitat a small habitat like the Diamond habitat and Sun Dias?

Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast