Page 7 of 14 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Seven Cursed Seas LEADERBOARD July 7 2017

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by starship412 View Post
    When someone has all premium habitats and no regular habs at all on their island it tends to be very suspicious.
    Why, I have been playing for nearly four and a half years, I have all the GPD and very few normal habitats. If I want to buy premium habitats I do and I have only manage to finish in the top 2 about 4 times.

When I started playing the game was very Gold friendly, you earned gold 30 for installing a pop up game then another 14 for getting to a certain level and another 7 for reaching another level. We could quest for gold as well as getting it during the tournaments Rounds 15,20 and 25. GPD's went on sale for 400 gold.

Some players will speed breed to get a certain dragon when sometimes it just easier to buy it, the same applies for decor I suppose. We choose what we want to buy.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by random59 View Post
    Why, I have been playing for nearly four and a half years, I have all the GPD and very few normal habitats. If I want to buy premium habitats I do and I have only manage to finish in the top 2 about 4 times.

When I started playing the game was very Gold friendly, you earned gold 30 for installing a pop up game then another 14 for getting to a certain level and another 7 for reaching another level. We could quest for gold as well as getting it during the tournaments Rounds 15,20 and 25. GPD's went on sale for 400 gold.

Some players will speed breed to get a certain dragon when sometimes it just easier to buy it, the same applies for decor I suppose. We choose what we want to buy.
    Yep. Many of the neighbors who I friended back in the 'good old days' have mostly, if not all, premium habitats. I don't see a whole lot of the new premium habitats, though, mostly lots of the upgraded primary habitats and the ones available for 250-300 gold. Upgrading used to be reasonable because we could earn small amounts of gold regularly (which also inspired players to spend real money...)

These posts really highlight how the many negative changes to the game have affected players. What the game is today is totally different than what it used to be. I was just looking at the current tourney line up and thinking about when we used to get gold every time we beat a Champ round.
    authoritarian:
    adjective

1. enforcing strict or favoring blind obedience to authority at the expense of personal freedom.

2. showing a lack of concern for the wishes or opinions of others; domineering; dictatorial.

Banned
    My internet connection is good, always have been. No other apps "crash" like S8 games...
    Quote Originally Posted by random59 View Post

The player I was talking about had zero normal habitats, not a one. I do understand that there's people who legitimately buy premium habitats and d?cor but this person's island was ridiculous. Even when someone uses gold a lot in the game they at least have one normal habitat.

Admin Community Manager [S8] Elsa's Avatar
    Please return to the topic of the main thread. If you need to report a player for inappropriate activity, please contact Support for assistance. Thank you!

Farm Supplier
    Just wondering why Storm8 can't give us the regular size of habitant instead of the tiny one. I don't think it will cost them much by being a little generous.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Gladiola8 View Post
    Just wondering why Storm8 can't give us the regular size of habitant instead of the tiny one. I don't think it will cost them much by being a little generous.
    It's because of the limited land issue for old and long-time players.

Farm Supplier

Red face

Quote Originally Posted by Dragosle View Post
    It's because of the limited land issue for old and long-time players.
    I'm a long time player, the habitat looks more like decoration to me so tiny.

Quote Originally Posted by Gladiola8 View Post
    I'm a long time player, the habitat looks more like decoration to me so tiny.
    It's for players that have all the dragons, and no space left even with a maxed out stable and all their habitats are premium 4/5 dragon habitats. The smaller habitats allow 8 dragons in the same space u would normally only be able to host max 5

Does anybody know what points u can get at each level of raising Galleon? I want to know if its worth it raising past lvl10

Quote Originally Posted by JustKay View Post
    Does anybody know what points u can get at each level of raising Galleon? I want to know if its worth it raising past lvl10
    I raised mine to 12 while on a 1.5 boost..i don't quite remember but it was around 150 200. I dont know if it was extra cos of boost. For me it was worth the crowns. To get to 13 gives 400 crown. I couldn't finish tales so used the food here because suprisingly galleon isn't super hungry per level

Page 7 of 14 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast