Thread: Treasure habitat holding 10 gold

Rhino Keeper

Treasure habitat holding 10 gold

Hi guys, I would be willing to pay 250 gold pieces for a treasure habitat that holds 10 gold every 24 hours instead of 5 gold. Please post here if you would also like this habitat so that S8 might create it for us

Rhino Keeper
    I'd consider it. I have one habitat that holds 10. I know some people are super scientific about when they collect... I just collect once the habitat prompts me. I've collected gold after waking up that had 7 bars in the large habitat and of course only 5 in the others (well the others that have 2 dragons). That means I sometimes miss out on 1-2 gold in 3 of my habitats. So that's 3-6 gold lost each time that happens. That adds up! Would make it worthwhile to me to have those 3 habitats upgraded to make my other one.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by DragonPhoenix6 View Post
    Hi guys, I would be willing to pay 250 gold pieces for a treasure habitat that holds 10 gold every 24 hours instead of 5 gold. Please post here if you would also like this habitat so that S8 might create it for us
    the 10 golds habitat was released 5 years ago when i started playing (but i couldn't buy it because i was new comer, so not enough coins)
    then they realized that it holds too many golds, so they deleted it and replaced with the current one that holds 5 golds, so i don't think they will release it again
    but if they gives us a new treasure habitat that holds 10 golds , i'm ready to buy it even with golds
    DS : Dragons de Pern (level 200) 826/882 dragons (168 still in storage)
    (sorry but i no longer accept or add neighbors for DS)
    FFS : Pern forest (level 200) 496/524 animals (120 still in storage)
    (stopping FFS on 2017/12/31, so don?t try to add me)
    FS2 : Campagne (level 73)

Rhino Keeper
    So glad to hear that other players also agree that this habitat would be very helpful, I collect every 24 hours + 10 seconds, I wouldn't be able to have my alarm clock twice a day to collect so it would be great if we could have a habitat holding 10 gold, I would happily pay 250 gold pieces for it as at the moment I only have 1 gold producing dragon in each of my habitats, I really want to buy the ones stills missing but I won't do it unless I could have a habitat that holds 10 gold
    Last edited by DragonPhoenix6; 07-07-17 at 05:03 PM. Reason: Misspelling