Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What are you breeding Tye-Dye Tiger with?

Rhino Keeper

What are you breeding Tye-Dye Tiger with?

I am interested to know what people are breeding Tye with (in Chp 7) and what they are getting.

-On main account I used Aurora Pegasus (D/N) and got 6 hours.
    -On baby account I used Spring Wing (D/N) and got 3 hours.

I used Dark/Nature to try for the Shadow Kirin ha ha.
    Add me:
    Dragon Story and Fantasy Forest Story: AuroraLava (main account) 11Aurora11 (secondary account)

I play daily and return ALL map and lotus requests. I hardly visit due to crashes.

Banned
    I bred with something that included rock and water because I want Cuckoonut, and I got Fairy Ferret (leaf and fire). 🤔

Executive Chef
    i used tie-dye with CU and it is like a random breeding !
    1st breed i got turtisle
    2nd is fairy ferret !
    knowing that i have crystal-rainbow-water in the pool, go figure why i got nature or fire !
    so seems that rainbow works like a random type
    DS : Dragons de Pern (level 200) 826/882 dragons (168 still in storage)
    (sorry but i no longer accept or add neighbors for DS)
    FFS : Pern forest (level 200) 496/524 animals (120 still in storage)
    (stopping FFS on 2017/12/31, so don?t try to add me)
    FS2 : Campagne (level 73)

Rhino Keeper
    I bred tie-dye with CU and got Fairy Ferret.

Executive Chef
    Here's my post from a few days ago, used rainbow dragon but rainbow element is same with many element fails due to rainbow

Quote Originally Posted by Eluzyion View Post
    I'm very skeptical you can get a rainbow and with the combinations rainbow + gem can throw the odds are not in favor of a gem hybrid, although I guess you could get lucky.. I ran a test of 5 just to see what elements it can throw breeding CU + Rainbow Dragon r/fire, here are results:

16 hour Skyena w/n
    6 hour turtisle w/n
    6 hour turtisle w/n
    7 hour Vinotaur n/f
    6 hour turtisle w/n

If you breed cu with fire your combinations are more limited, pyro or gem/fire hybrid
    Breeding 2 gem hybrids like g/elec + g/fire can throw any elec/fire or gem/elec or gem/fire
    So the amount of fails that can occur with gem (cu) + rainbow/? Is way more so one resulting in a gem hybrids odds are not too good, result of rainbow hybrid? Not even sure it's possible..

Rhino Keeper
    I missed so many posts with my phone being on the blink. Looks like crazy times ahead breeding with these rainbow animals.

This marks the introduction of type splitting in Fantasy Forest Story. We've had this in DS for ages and it is a nightmare addition to breeding. A type can split into its constituent types. Based on early reports & my exp, rainbow is a pairing of fire and nature. This is a strange choice since rainbow was previously always associated with water (breeding combo for opal octopus)

I did some tests with Pearl pony earlier and it seems like Birthstone can be a breeding parent but is a pairing of nature and rock.

Whenever u breed with rainbow it can split into its two constituent type. So far there is no reports of rainbow or birthstone NOT splitting so not sure if rainbow or birthstone animals are actually breedable.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by JustKay View Post
    This marks the introduction of type splitting in Fantasy Forest Story. We've had this in DS for ages and it is a nightmare addition to breeding. A type can split into its constituent types. Based on early reports & my exp, rainbow is a pairing of fire and nature. This is a strange choice since rainbow was previously always associated with water (breeding combo for opal octopus)

I did some tests with Pearl pony earlier and it seems like Birthstone can be a breeding parent but is a pairing of nature and rock.

Whenever u breed with rainbow it can split into its two constituent type. So far there is no reports of rainbow or birthstone NOT splitting so not sure if rainbow or birthstone animals are actually breedable.
    Thanks for explaining this for those who are newer!!!!
    Add me:
    Dragon Story and Fantasy Forest Story: AuroraLava (main account) 11Aurora11 (secondary account)

I play daily and return ALL map and lotus requests. I hardly visit due to crashes.

Executive Chef
    I bread with my epic arcane to throw in a chance at the shadow Kirin. 19 hours so whatever that is.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by JustKay View Post

I don't know I bred CU with Rainbow/fire and got mostly w/n.. I know about the element splitting on DS but I don't think it's starting here.. In my opinion they just forgot to lock Pearl pony, like the rest of the birthstones, from breeding. And the only reason 3 of the rainbow can be bred is due to the current event then they'll go back to "unbreedable" status as well. It's splitting because rainbow of course can throw many elements to ensure a very low chance of producing another rainbow if it's possible at all. I don't think they're "starting" to incorporate element splitting here like on DS where most elements split.. Even though I have almost all gem hybrids there I hate the gem splitting and quit playing DS, so I don't want it to happen here! Of course I can't know for sure their intentions this is just my guess..

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast