View Poll Results: Overall, I enjoyed this event? \ What I achieved | *3 day timed poll*

Voters
195. You may not vote on this poll
  • Agree

163 83.59%
  • Neutral

17 8.72%
  • Disagree

8 4.10%
  • I didn't participate

0 0%
  • I crafted 1 or more Nagas

173 88.72%
  • I didn't craft a Naga

19 9.74%
  • Removed star garden question. Don't vote on this item.

19 9.74%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 9 of 29 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story Event 7/6: Monster Hunt Season 8

Rhino Keeper
    Thank you S8 and all. This is great. I was maxed on naga drops from my royal naga, and now I have a use for them. The extra coin, which used to be a bit pointless, will now go towards my mer-castle. This has been really well thought out.

Got my second golem this morning, and noticed that the chopped naga dropped tokens, so I'd already seen the improvements. And I just collected my peacock. She's beautiful! I have all three of these now. S8 artists do such a lovely job with feathers! Maybe the next long term goal they should be working on is a volcano and phoenix. But not for a few months, please, to let us tackle the mermaid.

I do so, so hope that beast hunts continue to be regular.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by MoonVillage3 View Post
    HELPFUL HINTS

- u need lots of chickens to spawn the Fangbeasts, maybe 20. tap all including what cottages u have. he'll appear.

- cows, pigs spawn Fangbeasts as well.. but less as Nagas are priority. use milk and eggs in the Royal Exchange to collect for ur Trade Tickets.

- place lots of horses.. there are multiple Purple Golems spawning.

- all beasts are dropping tokens to use in the Trade Wagon.

Happy Hunting!
    This is only my second monster hunt. A great piece of advice I read on the forum from the first hunt is to move your trade wagon away from what may spawn monsters - especially the golem. Otherwise, you may have coins to trade in but will be unable to until you defeat the monster.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by RevdKathy View Post
    Thank you S8 and all. This is great. I was maxed on naga drops from my royal naga, and now I have a use for them. The extra coin, which used to be a bit pointless, will now go towards my mer-castle. This has been really well thought out.

Got my second golem this morning, and noticed that the chopped naga dropped tokens, so I'd already seen the improvements. And I just collected my peacock. She's beautiful! I have all three of these now. S8 artists do such a lovely job with feathers! Maybe the next long term goal they should be working on is a volcano and phoenix. But not for a few months, please, to let us tackle the mermaid.

I do so, so hope that beast hunts continue to be regular.
    Pls share what are the drops from the golden peacock. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Seriously700 View Post
    Thanks for the reminder. Also time to collect from Lorelei's fountain and the jousting arena.
    Can someone tell me what the "season 1 monster statues' are? Did we have to buy them with gems? I don't know if I own them.

Thanks in advance.

Fashion Designer
    Judgement Grey just spawned my 2nd golem! 😊
    Very helpful to get the Shieldtokens, because I'm maxed on the Swordtokens and have nearly enough stafftokens for 2 goldtrades...

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by stygimoloch View Post
    Can someone tell me what the "season 1 monster statues' are? Did we have to buy them with gems? I don't know if I own them.

Thanks in advance.
    All of this information is in the Hub master thread about Monster Hunts - go to the link on statues. All the links are in post 1.

Fashion Designer
    Thank you S8. My horses now working for extra golems! I appreciate being able to maximize opportunities during the short hunt season. Hope you are enjoying life!!!
    ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society ⚔ Sword #60
    Life is sweeter with friends! Journey on...

Rhino Keeper
    Thank you Storm 8 for all the work you've put into this! I am really enjoying this hunt. Just collected from my new peacock and got... eggs and jewels lol. No gold there! Wish they would put the gold mine on sale again....

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by CathyDucky View Post
    Pls share what are the drops from the golden peacock. Thanks.
    12 hour timer ..eggs and seeds

I am just wondering if there is any point in getting another Naga if you already have one from previous quests? I have two and the option for the royal exchange automatically commenced. I just think going for more gold tokens may be a better use of valuable energy. Any thoughts?

Page 9 of 29 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast