View Poll Results: Overall, I enjoyed this event? \ What I achieved | *3 day timed poll*

Voters
195. You may not vote on this poll
  • Agree

163 83.59%
  • Neutral

17 8.72%
  • Disagree

8 4.10%
  • I didn't participate

0 0%
  • I crafted 1 or more Nagas

173 88.72%
  • I didn't craft a Naga

19 9.74%
  • Removed star garden question. Don't vote on this item.

19 9.74%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 8 of 29 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story Event 7/6: Monster Hunt Season 8

Fashion Designer
    Fangbeasts are more rare than golden eggs!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by RealGoblinKing View Post
    The Clydesdale horses should now spawn the glimmer golems.

I spoke with the team about the Naga dropping tokens and they agree with you! You should see them drop tokens starting now (Please restart your game to be on the safe side).

Good news! The Naga trade will be permanent *IF* you had a Naga from a previous event OR you get the Naga during this event. The team figured the players would really like a new royal trade
    Wow! Thank you S8! I can't believe how quickly issues were addressed! That is awesome! I have been battling purple golems and loving it! Now I will be adding nagas to my battle list! Love that the naga trade will stay!

Happy players spend cash... how about a 15 minute unlimited energy package at the same price as last Hunt? I would spend cash to support a team that listens to its players... :-)

Fashion Designer
    I also wanted to say a thank you to S8 for including information on when the hunt ends in the main pop-up - stops the guess work from last time

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by jaymieb2 View Post
    Happy players spend cash... how about a 15 minute unlimited energy package at the same price as last Hunt? I would spend cash to support a team that listens to its players... :-)
    I would love, love, love to have the 15 minutes of unlimited energy return. Last time I think I purchased the package twice.

Rhino Keeper
    Are farmhouses really the best way to spawn fangbeasts? I was hoping to get some from chickens since I could use the eggs more than I could use the coins.

I just started the mermaid quest. Is there a reason for me to have more than one naga?

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    I have never focussed on the fangbeasts daily trade, but this morning I've already gotten more than 5 from cows. So farmhouses are just one way to trigger them. If you'd prefer coins over milk and hide then spend energy on building collections over animal collections. There's no right answer...you have to play what works for you.

Rhino Keeper
    So far loving this hunt! My naga unlocked the new Naga Hunter Trade, so it will be nice to collect a bunch of coins in the morning. This trade will help replenish a lot of the coins I've been using on the coral event.

The gold peacock is beautiful! And it's great to have another hunt to build up some tokens. The fangbeasts have been a little elusive, even from the farmhouses. But I'm happy with the Naga spawn rate from the cows. They spawn a little less frequently from the pigs, but I'm getting a decent amount to battle.

I agree with the suggestion to make a bundle available with 15 minutes of unlimited energy. Thanks RealGoblinKing for passing along our suggestions to the team! And your posts have been really helpful!
    Last edited by GarnetJ; 07-06-17 at 09:37 PM.

Executive Chef
    I think it's worthwhile to keep the sound on during this hunt. I was collecting from my cows, and then noticed a Naga had sprung up near my fish markets. I hadn't even been near my fish markets. I could be wrong, but I don't think so... it's possible I had triggered it before I went to my cows. My sound was turned way down, so I'm not sure. Strange.

Ok. I didn't realize Nagas spawned from cows. Mystery solved. But Naga wasn't anywhere near where I was tapping.
    Last edited by riverly; 07-06-17 at 09:45 PM.

I'll be interested to see what the peacock drops. I'll report tomorrow. Man, that Naga is buff! And really goes in for the ****!
    Play in my Queendom everyday, but newer to the forum! Would love to make some friends who are active in the forum!

Executive Chef
    HELPFUL HINTS

- u need lots of chickens to spawn the Fangbeasts, maybe 20. tap all including what cottages u have. he'll appear.

- cows, pigs spawn Fangbeasts as well.. but less as Nagas are priority. use milk and eggs in the Royal Exchange to collect for ur Trade Tickets.

- place lots of horses.. there are multiple Purple Golems spawning.

- all beasts are dropping tokens to use in the Trade Wagon.

Happy Hunting!
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

Page 8 of 29 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast