View Poll Results: Overall, I enjoyed this event? \ What I achieved | *3 day timed poll*

Voters
195. You may not vote on this poll
  • Agree

163 83.59%
  • Neutral

17 8.72%
  • Disagree

8 4.10%
  • I didn't participate

0 0%
  • I crafted 1 or more Nagas

173 88.72%
  • I didn't craft a Naga

19 9.74%
  • Removed star garden question. Don't vote on this item.

19 9.74%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 11 of 29 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story Event 7/6: Monster Hunt Season 8

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by meme1098 View Post
    I saw the locked trade in the Exchange went & collected from my Royal Naga, got the conversation with OT & the trade was unlocked. So that's it. Collect from an existing Naga or craft the new one to collect from it to open the trade.

And thanks, RGK, for getting the horses to spawn more golems!
    Of course! I just spooked the glimmer golems to be a bit more cooperative. I mean, I *am* their real king and all.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by karak71 View Post
    I'll be interested to see what the peacock drops. I'll report tomorrow. Man, that Naga is buff! And really goes in for the ****!
    The Golden Peacock has a chance to drop: Eggs, Roast Chicken, Jewels, Seeds, Glimmerdust, Golden Eggs, Golden Nuggets, and/or Golden Apples.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by maxiandtaz View Post
    Just want to give a shout out to the s8 team thank you for listening and reacting quickly we appreciate it very much
    I want to add my two cents and thank S8 for making my millions of coins useful, and now creating something useful to exchange for the naga fins! Great job, team!

Quote Originally Posted by PrincessCupOButter View Post
    The nagas often drop one energy, which often makes collecting from them energy neutral, so no big energy loss there.
    I am also hopeful that S8 might add other uses for their drops, and/or add extra drops that may be helpful for the mermaid or future storylines.
    ~~~~~~~~~~
    Quote Originally Posted by RealGoblinKing View Post
    The Nagas *do* have a chance to drop the Ocean Reef and the Blue Anemone. Plus the naga trade in the royal trade building can help with coins and permits
    You truly are a granter of wishes! Thank you so much for sharing this info! And for showing those golem/goblins who's the boss.
    Last edited by PrincessCupOButter; 07-07-17 at 12:06 PM.
    ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society ⚔ Sword #12

#return2storyline #bringbacktherealcastlestory #resistforcedgemspending

Nightclub Owner
    My first Golden Peacock drop included: Golden Egg, Eggs, Glimmerdust and something black flagged, probably the roast chicken. To be honest, I just got this Peacock because I liked the look of it since I don't really need more golden drops. I was kinda hoping it would have way better drops than the other peacocks seeing as how this is a monster hunt animal but I'll live.

Also, has anyone gotten a gold token from the Unicorn or is it only the other tokens it drops?
    Last edited by AnnirasSweets; 07-07-17 at 11:35 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by RealGoblinKing View Post
    A fix will be out shortly to address the golem not spawning with the horses. Fangbeasts spawn from farmhouses, so please be sure to collect from those.

Was there other feedback you had about the Monster Hunt?
    About the golem: thank you so much!

About the fangbeasts: I check my farmhouses, glimmer bunny, hatchery, stables, crops that attract them. I'm lucky to get one fangbeast a day, even if I clear 40+ crops of peppers. And I always make sure no monsters are parked on my board by having the music playing.

The lack of fangbeats was my only complaint with the last hunt.
    Longtime, daily player of Castle Story.

My phone is low on memory, so I can't visit neighbors. But I am active and respond to every request.

Add me if you're looking for an active neighbor who responds to requests!

Fashion Designer
    Thanks for showing your powers of persuasion with the Golems! Now how about those gem traps? Just lost gems after spending real money last month on them. The first in a long time. Not feeling very persuaded to do it again even with my love for the revived game!!! It really is awesome except for that.
    ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society ⚔ Sword #60
    Life is sweeter with friends! Journey on...

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by bss0226 View Post
    Yes. Seems one time for golem like the blue boars
    I slayed 2 golem yesterday...I'll see what happens today.

Fashion Designer
    even if you don't want another naga they're still worth fighting for their shield tokens. a clever combination of golems and nagas will get you churning out gold tokens!

Rhino Keeper
    Has anyone gotten anything from Princess Lorelei Fountain? I haven't and I am not maxed on tokens either. You might not get anything when you tap am I correct. Just curious. Thanks!

Page 11 of 29 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast