View Poll Results: Overall, I enjoyed this event? \ What I achieved | *3 day timed poll*

Voters
195. You may not vote on this poll
  • Agree

163 83.59%
  • Neutral

17 8.72%
  • Disagree

8 4.10%
  • I didn't participate

0 0%
  • I crafted 1 or more Nagas

173 88.72%
  • I didn't craft a Naga

19 9.74%
  • Removed star garden question. Don't vote on this item.

19 9.74%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 7 of 29 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story Event 7/6: Monster Hunt Season 8

Rhino Keeper
    Oh I'm so glad multiple golems are back again Thanks for fixing the glitch. Also fighting nagas can help in a new trade. Someone has already mentioned it, it's in royal exchange and gives 40,000 coins
    Queendom of Cool 😊
    Proud member of ⚔️TSS⚔️ #️⃣6️⃣7️⃣

Rhino Keeper
    Yes, more purple golems and nagas are dropping regular tokens as well as naga tokens =) so happy 😁

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by hexappeal View Post
    What is required to unlock the Naga trade? I've completed all daily goals minus one fangbeast.
    I'm wondering the same. Anyone have it available?? I have a Naga already but it's still locked.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    I'm wondering the same. Anyone have it available?? I have a Naga already but it's still locked.
    I think someone posted that it popped up when they collected from an existing 'permanent' naga (ie not a spawned one). Mine aren't due to be collected from at the moment, so I can't check.

Farm Supplier
    Hmm.... I'm pretty sure I didn't craft a Naga during the previous event.
    So.
    That answers my question.
    Thank you.
    (I sure will attempt to NOW.)
    Worth it.

Quote Originally Posted by cavegirl1 View Post
    I think someone posted that it popped up when they collected from an existing 'permanent' naga (ie not a spawned one). Mine aren't due to be collected from at the moment, so I can't check.
    Yes, found that post. Will add to front. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by hexappeal View Post
    What is required to unlock the Naga trade? I've completed all daily goals minus one fangbeast.
    Quote Originally Posted by cavegirl1 View Post
    I saw the locked trade in the Exchange went & collected from my Royal Naga, got the conversation with OT & the trade was unlocked. So that's it. Collect from an existing Naga or craft the new one to collect from it to open the trade.

And thanks, RGK, for getting the horses to spawn more golems!
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Quote Originally Posted by RealGoblinKing View Post
    The Clydesdale horses should now spawn the glimmer golems.

I spoke with the team about the Naga dropping tokens and they agree with you! You should see them drop tokens starting now (Please restart your game to be on the safe side).

Good news! The Naga trade will be permanent *IF* you had a Naga from a previous event OR you get the Naga during this event. The team figured the players would really like a new royal trade

Yay! Hooray! And Woohoo! I just fought a Naga and got some silver troll tokens, and then I spawned a golem from a lucky Clydesdale.
    Looking forward to unlocking the trade!! Thanks so much!

It's been answered, but I did see where you have to collect from a Naga pet to unlock it. I'll find out for sure tomorrow morning. I'm thrilled to have a new trade, it's been on my wish list for ages. And the extra coins will be very welcome now!
    ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society ⚔ Sword #12

#return2storyline #bringbacktherealcastlestory #resistforcedgemspending

Thanks all! I posted just above both of you... But to add, Went to my game, collected, got the dialogue. My exchange is busy, so when it's free I'll post all of the details. Put some temporary details in post 1 already.

Rhino Keeper
    Just want to give a shout out to the s8 team thank you for listening and reacting quickly we appreciate it very much

Page 7 of 29 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast