Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Shadow Kirin July 1 2017

Quote Originally Posted by littelprincess0313 View Post
    I got it
    I would love to try for second but I dont have many places in my habitats left and no update in sight....
    I used The grand unicorn and this one owl- I dont know the english name sorry...
    And thank you littelprincess! I don't think I have those animals either

Rhino Keeper
    No luck yet I don't think I'll be able to get this one...

I tend to stick to the single element animals for these breeding quests. I got it first try with skyger and frostfang.

Quote Originally Posted by Jellybeanjo View Post
    I tend to stick to the single element animals for these breeding quests. I got it first try with skyger and frostfang.
    Nice, thanks for the tip!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	FullSizeRender (1).jpg 
Views:	61 
Size:	119.2 KB 
ID:	37390

I know no one likes a braggart, but I seriously have to worst luck breeding and I think the game gods are making up for it right now! I got papayak sitting on the nest and Shadow Kirin cooking in the breeding den...boom! #winning

btw, got shadow kirin as u can see in the pic by breeding Tidal Toucan & Frosty

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by CuddlePuddlev2 View Post

I know no one likes a braggart, but I seriously have to worst luck breeding and I think the game gods are making up for it right now! I got papayak sitting on the nest and Shadow Kirin cooking in the breeding den...boom! #winning

Wooooow Congrats. I'm so jealous, how did you do that during the SB and time for breeding. Be prepared for today. You need to have a empty nest and breeding garden.
    I'm only playing FFS.
    My forest name = Dragon Pool.

Crystal Unicorn @03-2017
    2nd; Sapphire Sphinx @05-17
    3th; Garnet Griffin @08-17
    4th; Pearl Peryton @10-17
    5th; Emerald Dragon @05-18
    6th; Spinel Ravenstag @06-18
    7th; Ruby Razorback @09-18
    8th; Jasper Dragon @03-19
    9th; Obsidian Cyclops @03-19
    10th; Sapphire Cthulhu @06-19
    11th; Valkyrie @08-19
    12th; Topaz Tiger @10-19
    13th; Granite Golem @12-19
    14th; Onyx Direwolf @01-20
    15th; Peridot Phoenix @02-20

Quote Originally Posted by AppieP View Post
    Wooooow Congrats. I'm so jealous, how did you do that during the SB and time for breeding. Be prepared for today. You need to have a empty nest and breeding garden.
    Tysm I know, there was no time, I just got lucky the couple opportunities I had to try for these! And darn you're right, I need the breeding ground open! Prob gonna have to spend a few gems to speed this up...thanks for the reminder!

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by CuddlePuddlev2 View Post

Wow congrats, cuddle puddle. I'm going to give that combo a try, Iv just managed the cuckoonut in the breeding garden so fingers crossed I'll be able to have another quick go for this next?
    Did u say the egg on the picture is papayak? As I have the same egg on my nest at the min and had no idea what it was? I got it from breeding my rainbow dragon and ******s.

Quote Originally Posted by woodywood2017 View Post
    Wow congrats, cuddle puddle. I'm going to give that combo a try, Iv just managed the cuckoonut in the breeding garden so fingers crossed I'll be able to have another quick go for this next?
    Did u say the egg on the picture is papayak? As I have the same egg on my nest at the min and had no idea what it was? I got it from breeding my rainbow dragon and ******s.
    Yes! That's the Papayak egg! Congrats!

Executive Chef
    Still trying for this. With no luck tho

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345