Thread: Breeding roost

Breeding roost

I bought a breeding roost awhile back, but now I want to buy another breeding den. I'm only allowed 2. Is there a way to get rid of the roost to buy another den? Store it or something? Thanks for any info!

Nightclub Owner
    I think the 2 limit includes the den and the roost. I don't think you can have 2 dens
    Island Name: Amer Island

1883+ Unique Dragons Hatched
    409+ Unique Dragon Eggs in Storage

I know I can only have two.. Is there a way to get rid of the roost? Then I can get a den once I get rid of the roost.

Quote Originally Posted by caliyo169 View Post
    I know I can only have two.. Is there a way to get rid of the roost? Then I can get a den once I get rid of the roost.
    You can't sell the breeding roost or store it and unfortunately, you're only allowed 1 breeding den. In the market it will show that you're maxed on both,breeding den and roost. At least it does on my game.
    Main acct ID: bundamuffin

Our voices,views and opinions do not matter here,only our wallets. Not accepting new nbrs in BS/RS....as of now,VERY limited play in these game's due to S8 removing content in older android Amazon version's.

Nightclub Owner
    To be clear, even if you didn't have a roost, you could still only have one den.
    Island Name: Amer Island

1883+ Unique Dragons Hatched
    409+ Unique Dragon Eggs in Storage

If I go to my profile in overview it says 2/2 for breeding dens. So it I can get rid of the roost I'll be able to get a den. Any info on getting rid of the roost would be Cool! Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by caliyo169 View Post
    If I go to my profile in overview it says 2/2 for breeding dens. So it I can get rid of the roost I'll be able to get a den. Any info on getting rid of the roost would be Cool! Thanks
    You can't sell it,period. The 2/2 are counting the den and the roost,if you go in the market now,it will show you're maxed for the den and the roost. If you're still confused I advise you to contact a mod for more info

The roost count's as a second den,hope this finally helps you
    Last edited by njbhugjjgnj; 07-06-17 at 03:52 PM. Reason: Added
    Main acct ID: bundamuffin

Our voices,views and opinions do not matter here,only our wallets. Not accepting new nbrs in BS/RS....as of now,VERY limited play in these game's due to S8 removing content in older android Amazon version's.