Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Summer 2017 Sale

Grand Emperor

Summer 2017 Sale

Summer 2017 Sale

Summer re-release and sale happening now. Selected items and boxes on sale for half off until Jul 5.
    Happy shopping!

Edit (Pixie) - added infographic

Boxes on sale
    Boardwalk Box
    Camping Crate
    Ice Cream Crate
    Pink Lemonade Crate
    Summer Beach Box
    Summer Crate
    Last edited by pixiegamer; 07-01-17 at 03:48 PM.

Fashion Designer
    Surprise sale! Thank you s8!

Executive Chef
    thank you for the sale s8!!

Fashion Designer
    Nice sale! Got the first and second prize in the ice cream crate(:

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by monstertop View Post
    How many times did u open the crate, may I ask? I've only opened it once and got the ice cream server lady, which I think was worth it... But I really want the 1st and 2nd prize so bad! I think the ice cream crate is the best of all the sale crates as far as prizes go... Anyway, just curious if u were really lucky on ur first 2 tries or if u had to sacrifice a lot of gems to win those prizes

Quote Originally Posted by monstertop View Post
    good! I wanted ice cream truck but got ice cream sample

also opened one pink lemonade expecting the refrigerator and got that ugly curtain
    [CENTER] Gifting & Responding to requests is free

Opened the Ice Cream crate and got the ice cream server. I'm okay with that prize, glad it wasnt the sign or lil table of ice cream.
    BS- No longer accepting neighbors

⭐We are the music makers and we are the dreamers of dreams - Gene Wilder (Willy Wonka)⭐

Fashion Designer
    I was after the ice cream station as I already have the ice cream truck. I stopped trying my luck after getting 3 more ice cream trucks. I did get the popsicle kids as well so not too bad.

I also got the summer sweets and the trampoline from the summer crate.
    Not accepting new neighbours in bakery story at the moment. Thank you.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by babublik View Post
    How many times did u open the crate, may I ask? I've only opened it once and got the ice cream server lady, which I think was worth it... But I really want the 1st and 2nd prize so bad! I think the ice cream crate is the best of all the sale crates as far as prizes go... Anyway, just curious if u were really lucky on ur first 2 tries or if u had to sacrifice a lot of gems to win those prizes
    I opened it twice and got those two items. Usually, it's not like that for me so I got super lucky this time. I opened it before (probably last year or something) and got the ice cream truck multiple times so I feel like the truck is easier to come by.

When they say- only X number of days left- does that mean the items won't be available after that? Like retiring? Just wondering, because most of these items are in the regular daily "line-up". Thanks!

Oh perhaps they'll still be around, but only for now the prices are discounted?? Thanks again!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast