View Poll Results: Did you like this Storybook?/ Which items do you like?

Voters
48. You may not vote on this poll
  • I liked the Storybook

36 75.00%
  • I did not like the Storybook

7 14.58%
  • Tie-dye Tiger

34 70.83%
  • ******s

38 79.17%
  • Rainbow Dragon

34 70.83%
  • Cool Flowers

7 14.58%
  • Warm Flowers

6 12.50%
  • I did not finish this storybook

3 6.25%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 3 of 38 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: STORYBOOK: Brilliant Birthday - 2017 Jul 1 (POLL ADDED)

Rhino Keeper
    Oh man i love these animals! Sb looks ok so far so I'm betting theres a super rare breeding or something tough coming up in further chapters. These animals are just so pretty! First time in a long time I've loved all the animals.
    Not loving having to do a tourney alongside, mostly because I'm only on round 4 and have lost more times than I've won so I'm a bit worried I'll struggle with this one.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by CuddlePuddlev2 View Post

So in love with these animals btw...so cute...ready & willing to spend a lot of gems on this one. Will sell my soul if needed.
    I am with you, CuddlePuddle, these are my favorite animals since I started playing! Glad I just took advantage of a gem sale the other day.
    Shout out to the S8 designers!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Cranlink14606 View Post
    Looks like we are going to have to collect from tournament again. Round 3 prize is a slice of cake in addition to coins.
    Is the slice of cake supposed to be in our storage? Because I can't find it. Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by topmom952 View Post
    Is the slice of cake supposed to be in our storage? Because I can't find it. Thanks
    they don't show up in your storage, but if it says you won it, you have it and will get credit for it

Quote Originally Posted by Eluzyion View Post
    You'll get a million different opinions on this lol I've used an animal 3 times in a row in tourney with success but I'm of the opinion that some animals have a higher success rate and it doesn't matter the rarity or lvl, I've got lvl 9 and 10s that do better than some of my ultra rare 15s so test it and do what feels right to you

Some just hit critical more often than others, the more you use different ones the more you'll see which of yours are best for battle crew
    Yeah, guess I just have to experiment with mine...thanks Eluzyion!

Rhino Keeper
    the dye tiger is rainbow animal right?
    Don't use gems to skip chapter guys. Then you will have towait for over a day for next chapter

I'm assuming this is based off of the last storybook, where a few of us ended up *****ed because we had more than enough explosives to get all of the prizes in the mine, but somehow only finished with 4 out of 5. ANYWAYS, hoping this time it will be better!

Fashion Designer
    Animals are beautiful, vibrant, colourful and happy looking, love them!
    My storm ID is: luna2cute

I currently play Fantasy Forest Story and Dream City. Have previously played many others.

I love gifts of Gems in FFS and always return gifts in the order received.

Thank you kindly friends and have fun!

~Luna

Rhino Keeper
    Can those new animaks be used to breed? 4 examoles: can I breed the rainbow dragonwwith crystal unicorn? Breed them together can hatch some legendary and fire combinationanimals easily ( like garnet griffin, jasper dragon, ruby razorback,...), hope those rainbow animals can be used to breed

Rhino Keeper
    Heyyyyalllllll

@ AuroraLava and Eluzyion
    thank you for posting the steps !!!! big big help !!!!

good luck to all

Page 3 of 38 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast