View Poll Results: Did you like this Storybook?/ Which items do you like?

Voters
48. You may not vote on this poll
  • I liked the Storybook

36 75.00%
  • I did not like the Storybook

7 14.58%
  • Tie-dye Tiger

34 70.83%
  • ******s

38 79.17%
  • Rainbow Dragon

34 70.83%
  • Cool Flowers

7 14.58%
  • Warm Flowers

6 12.50%
  • I did not finish this storybook

3 6.25%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 21 of 38 FirstFirst ... 1117181920212223242531 ... LastLast

Thread: STORYBOOK: Brilliant Birthday - 2017 Jul 1 (POLL ADDED)

Quote Originally Posted by FlatFoot View Post
    Hey, everyone!

Sorry that I wasn't able to participate in the discussion for Fantasy Forest's 3rd Birthday, things have been a bit busy with me here. I'm incredibly happy that everyone likes these animals, they were particuraly awesome in my eyes.

On another note (and will probably post elsewhere at some point), a fellow game designer has hopped onboard to help with Fantasy Forest and he's been doing a great job. I'll wait to introduce him but wanted you all to know that you're still in good hands!

Happiest of Birthdays my forest friends!

-Nick (Flatfoot)
    Nice, thanks for the head's up, and yes, the new Storybook animals r ****in it! Shadow Kirin is awesome too.

Executive Chef
    Sigh. Really want the new animals but I guess I shld try for planthers incase I can't get it

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by FlatFoot View Post
    Hey, everyone!

Sorry that I wasn't able to participate in the discussion for Fantasy Forest's 3rd Birthday, things have been a bit busy with me here. I'm incredibly happy that everyone likes these animals, they were particuraly awesome in my eyes.

On another note (and will probably post elsewhere at some point), a fellow game designer has hopped onboard to help with Fantasy Forest and he's been doing a great job. I'll wait to introduce him but wanted you all to know that you're still in good hands!

Happiest of Birthdays my forest friends!

-Nick (Flatfoot)
    Thanks for keeping us in the loop, Flatfoot. Happy FFS b-day to you, too!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by masci86 View Post
    Anyone know the best breeding formula for solar simian?

I was so bumbed when I got to ch6 act2 and it was solar simian instead of plantlers!! I already had plantlers there waiting to be hatched just for it!!! Now I'm trying to breed to get solar simian but ended up with paradise parrot (which I wanted anyway so I'm happy, but it's setting me back heaps in this event!!! &#128555
    The pandafol and the pyro pony

Rhino Keeper
    I wonder why lower levels have to hatch a solar simeon? That is much harder than a plantlers

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by willjardell2003 View Post
    You seem to have much money to buy those tons of apples
    You're still at a pretty low level, but don't worry, soon you'll have more coins than you could possibly ever spend. For now, your best option is to do what poofyena & everyone says and do some sessions where you plant 30 second or 3 minute crops continuously. Spend an hour or so before you fall asleep.
    If you haven't checked out the food-building threads on these forums make sure you check them out, too (which is probably where this should be posted anyway). There are some better/longer threads, but here's the most recent: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...oarding-apples
    Also, be sure to rearrange your animals so that the higher earners are in higher capacity habitats. Fire habitats hold few coins, so you want creatures like Cursed Rose, Onyx Ox, etc, in Dark habitats. Put as many as you can in Dark or Lightning habitats so you don't hit the coin maximum as often.
    Last edited by GreytMom; 07-05-17 at 01:45 PM. Reason: Add link

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by CuddlePuddlev2 View Post
    what level are you masci86? I'm scared the same is going to happen to me
    Don't worry cuddle, we ảre lv40 up is ok, they are below lv25 so they need to hatch it. I'm wondered why the high lv player have easier act than the low level player. The last SB I was struggled with th? solar simian (but later I got it). This event is much easier because I only breed 1 time and finish the act.

Quote Originally Posted by willjardell2003 View Post
    Don't worry cuddle, we ảre lv40 up is ok, they are below lv25 so they need to hatch it. I'm wondered why the high lv player have easier act than the low level player. The last SB I was struggled with th? solar simian (but later I got it). This event is much easier because I only breed 1 time and finish the act.
    Oh good, thank you so much for answering! So glad I don't have to worry about this since I already bred my plantlers (first try too...yay!). And yeah, it's kind of cruel of s8 to do that to the lower level players!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Lisa0107 View Post
    I wonder why lower levels have to hatch a solar simeon? That is much harder than a plantlers
    Yes, that makes no sense. We all had such a hard time getting a Solar Simian on the last one (Cancer, maybe?). Hopefully they'll up the odds for the newer players at least. Not good to frustrate players before they're completely addicted.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by GreytMom View Post
    You're still at a pretty low level, but don't worry, soon you'll have more coins than you could possibly ever spend. For now, your best option is to do what poofyena & everyone says and do some sessions where you plant 30 second or 3 minute crops continuously. Spend an hour or so before you fall asleep.
    If you haven't checked out the food-building threads on these forums make sure you check them out, too (which is probably where this should be posted anyway). There are some better/longer threads, but here's the most recent: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...oarding-apples
    Also, be sure to rearrange your animals so that the higher earners are in higher capacity habitats. Fire habitats hold few coins, so you want creatures like Cursed Rose, Onyx Ox, etc, in Dark habitats. Put as many as you can in Dark or Lightning habitats so you don't hit the coin maximum as often.
    Thank you, wait, u have added me in the game right? You seem to know about my forest, anyway, thank you very much.