View Poll Results: Did you like this Storybook?/ Which items do you like?

Voters
48. You may not vote on this poll
  • I liked the Storybook

36 75.00%
  • I did not like the Storybook

7 14.58%
  • Tie-dye Tiger

34 70.83%
  • ******s

38 79.17%
  • Rainbow Dragon

34 70.83%
  • Cool Flowers

7 14.58%
  • Warm Flowers

6 12.50%
  • I did not finish this storybook

3 6.25%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 2 of 38 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: STORYBOOK: Brilliant Birthday - 2017 Jul 1 (POLL ADDED)

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by Cranlink14606 View Post
    Looks like we are going to have to collect from tournament again. Round 3 prize is a slice of cake in addition to coins.
    I usually like when the storybook is linked with a tournament, but not when the tournament animal is a re-release. Where is the fun in that? Does anyone know how far in the tournament we need to get and how many gems to skip those sections?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by kinetikos View Post
    I usually like when the storybook is linked with a tournament, but not when the tournament animal is a re-release. Where is the fun in that? Does anyone know how far in the tournament we need to get and how many gems to skip those sections?
    I guessed in post 2 since GI Joey is in rounds 3 8 15 22 30 and 48 that we have to go to 30... I'm hating to have to do a tournament that I already have the animal :/

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Eluzyion View Post
    I guessed in post 2 since GI Joey is in rounds 3 8 15 22 30 and 48 that we have to go to 30... I'm hating to have to do a tournament that I already have the animal :/
    me too
    DS : Dragons de Pern (level 200) 826/882 dragons (168 still in storage)
    (sorry but i no longer accept or add neighbors for DS)
    FFS : Pern forest (level 200) 496/524 animals (120 still in storage)
    (stopping FFS on 2017/12/31, so don?t try to add me)
    FS2 : Campagne (level 73)

Can an admin tell us what time this event auto-starts? And for anyone: do I need to start the storybook event to start collecting birthday cakes from the tourney?

So in love with these animals btw...so cute...ready & willing to spend a lot of gems on this one. Will sell my soul if needed.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by CuddlePuddlev2 View Post
    Can an admin tell us what time this event auto-starts? And for anyone: do I need to start the storybook event to start collecting birthday cakes from the tourney?
    It normally auto starts on Sunday and no you can battle it'll count when you do storybook

It normally auto starts on Sunday and no you can battle it'll count when you do storybook
    thank you for the super quick reply!

Executive Chef
    You'll get a million different opinions on this lol I've used an animal 3 times in a row in tourney with success but I'm of the opinion that some animals have a higher success rate and it doesn't matter the rarity or lvl, I've got lvl 9 and 10s that do better than some of my ultra rare 15s so test it and do what feels right to you

Some just hit critical more often than others, the more you use different ones the more you'll see which of yours are best for battle crew
    Last edited by kooky panda; 07-09-17 at 05:34 PM. Reason: removed quote-

Fashion Designer
    You'll get a million different opinions on this lol I've used an animal 3 times in a row in tourney with success but I'm of the opinion that some animals have a higher success rate and it doesn't matter the rarity or lvl, I've got lvl 9 and 10s that do better than some of my ultra rare 15s so test it and do what feels right to you

Some just hit critical more often than others, the more you use different ones the more you'll see which of yours are best for battle crew
    I agree I've used the same animal in the first 3 rounds so far and got critical each time

New Resident
    The reward for the ch 1 are only 5 runes

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ourissa View Post
    The reward for the ch 1 are only 5 runes
    I already changed it but Ty!

Page 2 of 38 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast