View Poll Results: Did you like this Storybook?/ Which items do you like?

Voters
48. You may not vote on this poll
  • I liked the Storybook

36 75.00%
  • I did not like the Storybook

7 14.58%
  • Tie-dye Tiger

34 70.83%
  • ******s

38 79.17%
  • Rainbow Dragon

34 70.83%
  • Cool Flowers

7 14.58%
  • Warm Flowers

6 12.50%
  • I did not finish this storybook

3 6.25%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 17 of 38 FirstFirst ... 713141516171819202127 ... LastLast

Thread: STORYBOOK: Brilliant Birthday - 2017 Jul 1 (POLL ADDED)

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by CuddlePuddlev2 View Post
    Oops thanks for the correction and good to know! I said that based on Leaderboards (u don't get credit for hatching if you sell) & this is obv different!
    Pretty sure you still get LB points when you sell in a LB? I always sell my lighting leopards straight from the nest and still get the points.

Volcamel still not wanting to come to my forest. I'll be annoyed if I can't breed one in time seeing as mine should have still been there.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by poofyena View Post
    Pretty sure you still get LB points when you sell in a LB? I always sell my lighting leopards straight from the nest and still get the points.

Volcamel still not wanting to come to my forest. I'll be annoyed if I can't breed one in time seeing as mine should have still been there.
    That's what I was thinkin. I always sell my lightening leopard straight from the nest and still get points for LB

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by GreytMom View Post
    I love the idea that AuroraLava started posting the story along with the steps. They are always so fun to read.
    Chap 8:
    "Should we have our rainbow party at the beginning of the rainbow or under the rainbow or at the end of the rainbow?" asked the Tye-Dyed Tiger. The zebra thought for a moment. "The end of the rainbow," said ******s. "After all, it is a destination birthday party." The tiger could not argue with that logic.
    Chapter 9:
    And so the two set about leaving clues across the forest to lead their friends to the end of the rainbow. There were streamers in trees and painted rocks by the river and trails of gifts. Soon all sorts of creatures began finding their way to the party: Pyro Pony, Party Animal, even the Grand Unicorn...the whole crew was there!

What will they find at the end of the rainbow? Treasure? Leprechauns? A tiger-eating troll? Piles of gifts? We'll soon find out!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by GreytMom View Post
    Chapter 9:
    And so the two set about leaving clues across the forest to lead their friends to the end of the rainbow. There were streamers in trees and painted rocks by the river and trails of gifts. Soon all sorts of creatures began finding their way to the party: Pyro Pony, Party Animal, even the Grand Unicorn...the whole crew was there!

What will they find at the end of the rainbow? Treasure? Leprechauns? A tiger-eating troll? Piles of gifts? We'll soon find out!
    Thank you...adding it now.
    Add me:
    Dragon Story and Fantasy Forest Story: AuroraLava (main account) 11Aurora11 (secondary account)

I play daily and return ALL map and lotus requests. I hardly visit due to crashes.

Quote Originally Posted by Maheks View Post
    That's what I was thinkin. I always sell my lightening leopard straight from the nest and still get points for LB
    lol, ok, guess I'm wrong again...but this is really good to know for the next LB, thanks poofyena & Maheks!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by CuddlePuddlev2 View Post
    I'm so confused about this GU timer thing. So i started late, and my SB timer says 8 days (7d 7hr right now) and my GU says 8 days. Does that mean that my GU is going to end 1 day or 24 hours sooner than everyone who started SB on time? Basically, my GU timer will stop 35 hours (24+11 hrs) before my SB timer, right? This question is for anyone who knows the answer, including admins. Thank you!
    if you start on day 1 the timing should be Eg. SB 10days, GU 10days 11hours.... more precise timing would be the less 24hours in this event

I felt the timing should be same or hoping S8 can clarify this but just take note on the last 24hours step either spend 38gems to net GU easily or 19/3 gems depending on your timing to stay awake or wait for another event in a year I guess.

I dun think I can wait for a year always wanted the GU. Been in my top list if it ever appear be it bought for gems only so 38 gems is a big steal for me

Quote Originally Posted by poofyena View Post

Was starting to worry I wouldnt get the Volcamel in time either. Just set my rock rhino and pyro pony to breed for the 3rd time and got a breeding time of 14 hrs so fingers crossed I think I finally got it ��
    BS- No longer accepting neighbors

⭐We are the music makers and we are the dreamers of dreams - Gene Wilder (Willy Wonka)⭐

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by willjardell2003 View Post
    I was so happy becuz I reached rd21, have a great plan to take grand unicorn home, full ẽplosive but now, I'm sure I won't be able to take the ******s egg😡😡😡😡😡 after feeding the stupid tiger to level 14, my apples have decresed a lot, down from over 50k apples to 620apples. That's the rare animal but it cost tons of apples near the crystal unicorn. Now, the most terrible problem us apples. Now wat do I do??? I don't want to fail in this SB again. I really want those rainbow animals.
    That's the whole point of the game: manage your time and resources to the best advantage in order to win animals/prizes/battles. Not sure about FFS, but Bakery Story 2 is actually even categorized as a "time management game" in the Play Store.
    Don't forget, once the SB is finished the dragon still needs to be fed a few hundred apples (& 36 hours to hatch & evolve) to be old enough to breed for the GU.

Every Storybook usually uses about the same amount of food, +/- 150k. Just keep on planting those Cherries & Nuts. I started this one with over 100k and am now down to 8k. It's just the nature of the game.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by ivymae00 View Post
    So I'm just reading through the posts concerning the grand unicorn, and I'm really curious if I can get it without gems. My storybook timer is on 7 days and 3 hours, and the grand unicorn is just 8 days. Knowing my luck, that is not enough trine, but is it?
    Same. I really hate that they are basically forcing us to buy/spend gems if we want the unicorn.
    Even though I do buy gems, I can understand not everyone is willing (or fortunate enough) spend real life money on this game.

Quote Originally Posted by missKristel View Post
    Same. I really hate that they are basically forcing us to buy/spend gems if we want the unicorn.
    Even though I do buy gems, I can understand not everyone is willing (or fortunate enough) spend real life money on this game.
    I may have found my saving grace, as I haven't completed the most recent battleground and can still gain 17 gems from it if I beat it all before the storybook ends (I'm on round 51 out of 80, so fingers crossed!)