View Poll Results: Did you like this Storybook?/ Which items do you like?

Voters
48. You may not vote on this poll
  • I liked the Storybook

36 75.00%
  • I did not like the Storybook

7 14.58%
  • Tie-dye Tiger

34 70.83%
  • ******s

38 79.17%
  • Rainbow Dragon

34 70.83%
  • Cool Flowers

7 14.58%
  • Warm Flowers

6 12.50%
  • I did not finish this storybook

3 6.25%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 16 of 38 FirstFirst ... 612131415161718192026 ... LastLast

Thread: STORYBOOK: Brilliant Birthday - 2017 Jul 1 (POLL ADDED)

Quote Originally Posted by CuddlePuddlev2 View Post
    Hatching is when u take the egg off the nest and place the animal in a habitat (note: you cannot sell the animal before putting it in a habitat, it won't count).
    Quote Originally Posted by MystiqueRealm View Post
    I rarely ever place an animal that a mission tells you to hatch, I sell, it's always counted. As long as the correct animal is hatched you can place OR sell
    Thank you both so much! Now I am clear how I shall proceed. I will complete the breeding when it's done to check if I got a plantlers or a flyerfox and try again if not. Doubt I got it as I always failed SB, never complete one, when it asks for specific breeding. Good luck to you both and everyone.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by JJTwinkles View Post
    Thank you both so much! Now I am clear how I shall proceed. I will complete the breeding when it's done to check if I got a plantlers or a flyerfox and try again if not. Doubt I got it as I always failed SB, never complete one, when it asks for specific breeding. Good luck to you both and everyone.
    Let plantlers stay on the nest until the mission says hatch one, if you don't have one keep it because it's needed for a different task too good luck

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by willjardell2003 View Post
    This SB cost much more apples than the last SB, I started play with just... 60000 apples
    I dun think this SB will cost higher than any of the previous SB because it is always food schedule C or D seriously since little red SB I start at there it is always the same. Next the difference in food is feed XX animal 30x or something like that still it really do not take 20K food even you start at lvl1 to that level only evolve time.

If you cannot afford the high end apples of 1hr or 5hr I believe it is just your level or income stage but no worries you get to there... we all been through that I literally can finish SB with 0apples & plant only 5hrs apples something for you to take note of.

Now the only solution for you is 3mins apples because any1 can afford that so you have to build your apples from there so either you stick your eyes on the screen for hours to build up your apples or just skip this SB & hope you have a better apple bank for the next one.

Thank you!! Still learning the ropes... total noobie here haha

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by GreytMom View Post
    A little late, but I love the idea that AuroraLava started posting the story along with the steps. They are always so fun to read and I know that I, for one, sometimes have to make it a point to read them. They always make me giggle. And yes, I do read them out loud to my husband and kiddos, using special voices of course.
    I didn't think of this til now to start recording them sooner, but here's Chap 8:
    "Should we have our rainbow party at the beginning of the rainbow or under the rainbow or at the end of the rainbow?" asked the Tye-Dyed Tiger. The zebra thought for a moment. "The end of the rainbow," said ******s. "After all, it is a destination birthday party." The tiger could not argue with that logic.
    Thanks for posting that. I was getting them from somewhere but that person has stopped posting.
    Add me:
    Dragon Story and Fantasy Forest Story: AuroraLava (main account) 11Aurora11 (secondary account)

I play daily and return ALL map and lotus requests. I hardly visit due to crashes.

Quote Originally Posted by masci86 View Post
    Thank you!! Still learning the ropes... total noobie here haha
    No worries! I'm a noob too...that's exactly what the forum is for!

Quote Originally Posted by MystiqueRealm View Post
    I rarely ever place an animal that a mission tells you to hatch, I sell, it's always counted. As long as the correct animal is hatched you can place OR sell
    Oops thanks for the correction and good to know! I said that based on Leaderboards (u don't get credit for hatching if you sell) & this is obv different!
    Last edited by CuddlePuddlev2; 07-03-17 at 11:11 AM.

Rhino Keeper
    we will know the final hours when we are at the last day of the SB but I assume it is just 11 or 10 hours apart S8 did not give us an extra day. because I just seen my GU timer sync the same as my Sb 7days

so 38hours is needed for 24 + 11 hours 35 hours if you guys can stay awake & be on dot we might just need 3gems for GU.

Quote Originally Posted by haku8cafe View Post
    we will know the final hours when we are at the last day of the SB but I assume it is just 11 or 10 hours apart S8 did not give us an extra day. because I just seen my GU timer sync the same as my Sb 7days

so 38hours is needed for 24 + 11 hours 35 hours if you guys can stay awake & be on dot we might just need 3gems for GU.
    That's what I got too! I have 0 gems as of right now, and I'm hoping and praying that I can get from level 40 to level 55 in the battlegrounds before that time!
    Last edited by Rynetory2; 07-03-17 at 09:27 PM. Reason: Removed Add me comments

Quote Originally Posted by haku8cafe View Post

I'm so confused about this GU timer thing. So i started late, and my SB timer says 8 days (7d 7hr right now) and my GU says 8 days. Does that mean that my GU is going to end 1 day or 24 hours sooner than everyone who started SB on time? Basically, my GU timer will stop 35 hours (24+11 hrs) before my SB timer, right? This question is for anyone who knows the answer, including admins. Thank you!