View Poll Results: Did you like this Storybook?/ Which items do you like?

Voters
48. You may not vote on this poll
  • I liked the Storybook

36 75.00%
  • I did not like the Storybook

7 14.58%
  • Tie-dye Tiger

34 70.83%
  • ******s

38 79.17%
  • Rainbow Dragon

34 70.83%
  • Cool Flowers

7 14.58%
  • Warm Flowers

6 12.50%
  • I did not finish this storybook

3 6.25%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 11 of 38 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast

Thread: STORYBOOK: Brilliant Birthday - 2017 Jul 1 (POLL ADDED)

Rhino Keeper
    If I breed the dragon and the ******s at last 1min of the event, can I have chance to hatch grand unicorn?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by willjardell2003 View Post
    If I breed the dragon and the ******s at last 1min of the event, can I have chance to hatch grand unicorn?
    You just asked that and I answered it

Rhino Keeper
    1hrs evolve=1 yellow clones or 1,5 hrs evolve= 1 yellow clones??

Executive Chef
    1hrs evolve=1 yellow clones or 1,5 hrs evolve= 1 yellow clones??
    1=1 on evolving

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Eluzyion View Post
    You just asked that and I answered it
    Sorry, I was so hurry ^^

Executive Chef
    Sorry, I was so hurry ^^
    It's ok! just thought you missed it

Rhino Keeper
    You can NEVER get the GU if you dun spend Gems. Because you only have 24hours to do that before the SB ends

Hatching requires 19hrs, You cannot breed at lvl3 so you need another 19hours for evolve.

So if time allows speed breed 19gems & wake up during your time on your evolve to get your GU.

I know myself too well I will never wake up unless very urgent issue & it is just a game. So 38Gems for a GU which I always wanted is a steal & I cannot ask for more

Rhino Keeper
    The way I'm reading this process of getting a GUC we must breed ******s and the new Rainbow Dragon and we get GUC. The tough part is going to be planning ahead to have enough time to get it done. For example, I just got done with chap.3 and there is only 20 hrs. left until the end of the playing day. You still need after you finish chap.10, 19 hrs to hatch the Rainbow Dragon and 19 hrs to evolve it = 38 hrs. So we will need to finish chap.10 with at least 19 plus hrs left in the playing day to hatch the R.Drago and 19 gems to evolve it to breed the two animals to get the GUC. If you miss that window add another 19 gems for hatching. I really hope this makes sense for some one / anyone. If I missed some thing please feel free to add on or correct this good luck with ur planning on this quest. I'm certainly glad I already have the GUC from the fist time it was offered. And good luck again play hard play well plan well.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Eluzyion View Post
    Just posting this info for mods in case they ask devs about this.. Rainbow Dragon - final prize in SB (needed to breed with ******s to get the Grand Uni) is 19 hour incubation and 19 hour evolution times.. So would be impossible for most to get with SB and grand Uni mission ending at the same time I don't have the exact ending times because I'm done with both but from what ppl are saying there isn't enough time to get the dragon, hatch him, evolve him and breed before time is up
    since you already finish the SB, could you tell us if you managed to breed ******s with rainbow dragon ?
    because we used to not be able to breed with rainbow hybrid
    DS : Dragons de Pern (level 200) 826/882 dragons (168 still in storage)
    (sorry but i no longer accept or add neighbors for DS)
    FFS : Pern forest (level 200) 496/524 animals (120 still in storage)
    (stopping FFS on 2017/12/31, so don?t try to add me)
    FS2 : Campagne (level 73)

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by haku8cafe View Post
    You can NEVER get the GU if you dun spend Gems. Because you only have 24hours to do that before the SB ends

Hatching requires 19hrs, You cannot breed at lvl3 so you need another 19hours for evolve.

So if time allows speed breed 19gems & wake up during your time on your evolve to get your GU.

I know myself too well I will never wake up unless very urgent issue & it is just a game. So 38Gems for a GU which I always wanted is a steal & I cannot ask for more
    Since Eluzyion posted the steps I think it can be done without gems, here's ch 10 step

Ch 10 (5)

1. HARVEST 6 mana banana (12)
    2. Raise ******S to lvl 12 (175)
    3. Collect yellow cones from EVOLVING 12 (36)
    4. Collect 5 blue stones from MINE (60)
    5. Win Birthday Cakes from GI JOEY in Arena - you should have 3/5 so two more (round 30 will be last for SB)
    REWARD: RAINBOW DRAGON R/F 19hr/19hr

You can have ******s leveled, have evolution nest ready to get the animal out, be done with round 30 in arena, it won't take long to do the mine, that leaves the rest of the 23-24 hours til storybook ends to hatch the dragon that's 19 hours, throw it in evolve flower in 5 hours of the 19 the storybook ends so you have 14 hours of the last day (24 hrs) of the GU mission to finish evolving and breed it which takes 2 seconds. So if everything is ready it's very doable and worth getting everything ready

Page 11 of 38 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast