View Poll Results: Did you like this Storybook?/ Which items do you like?

Voters
48. You may not vote on this poll
  • I liked the Storybook

36 75.00%
  • I did not like the Storybook

7 14.58%
  • Tie-dye Tiger

34 70.83%
  • ******s

38 79.17%
  • Rainbow Dragon

34 70.83%
  • Cool Flowers

7 14.58%
  • Warm Flowers

6 12.50%
  • I did not finish this storybook

3 6.25%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 33 of 38 FirstFirst ... 23293031323334353637 ... LastLast

Thread: STORYBOOK: Brilliant Birthday - 2017 Jul 1 (POLL ADDED)

Quote Originally Posted by AppleWhite84 View Post
    New to the forums but just wanted to say this SB quest was crazy I'm level 46 and this is the first SB I've been able to finish (having to purchase gems bah) I wouldn't have felt the need to finish it if they hadn't thrown in the unicorn you can get at the end. They know my weakness! I've never been able to get even half way through the tournaments so I didn't bother with the cakes and painfully used gems to skip those parts lol. I'm trying to replinish my food stash before using gems to hatch the dragon. Anxiously awaiting getting the unicorn.

Can someone tell me how long it takes to breed the dragon and ******s to get the unicorn? I think I have 92 diamonds so I want to make sure I have enough tohurry along the hatching, breeding and evolution. BTW I'm Avalor on the game and my S8 ID is AppleWhite84 if anyone wants a new neighbor
    Hey Avalor! nice to finally talk to you (we're nbrs in-game)! I'm the same level as you and i agree this was crazy but rainbow is my weakness so all the animals were getting in my forest one way or another, lol.

You don't have to actually finish breeding rainbow dragon & ******s. The grand uni will appear as soon as you start breeding the 2, so all you have to worry about is speeding the hatching & evolution of rainbow dragon to level 4 so he's old enough to breed.

and sorry...in case you didn't know, rainbow dragon is 19hr incubation, 19hr evolution.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by CuddlePuddlev2 View Post
    Hey Avalor! nice to finally talk to you (we're nbrs in-game)! I'm the same level as you and i agree this was crazy but rainbow is my weakness so all the animals were getting in my forest one way or another, lol.

You don't have to actually finish breeding rainbow dragon & ******s. The grand uni will appear as soon as you start breeding the 2, so all you have to worry about is speeding the hatching & evolution of rainbow dragon to level 4 so he's old enough to breed.

and sorry...in case you didn't know, rainbow dragon is 19hr incubation, 19hr evolution.
    Hey, CuddlePuddle! Thanks for always feeding my animals! This game has me hooked (and I only downloaded it to get free gems in Castle Story lol) I'm so glad I won't have to hurry along the breeding! That definitely helps. 19 hours each though... Yikes. But worth it to get that pretty unicorn Really like the rainbow animals and I'm glad one of the requirements was to hatch a common animal (the Plantlers) I missed out on the Swan Princess because I couldn't get that darn Solar Simian.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by kuppikahvia View Post
    Hi guys, so for us latecomers who only have around 12 hrs left on the Unicorn counter, what's the deal? How much will it cost in terms of speeding up to still manage to breed it?
    It's 19hrs hatching the dragon + 19hrs evolution = 38 gems and that should be all it takes, right? :-/
    So 38 - 11/12 hrs would be around 26 gems, hmmm...

(I already have one but I was wondering whether it would be worth going all the way for its little brother...)
    The dragon incubate/evolve time are 19hrs. My dragon are evolving, at 22pm in my country time (8am PST/the game time) I will finish evolve it by ussing only 6gems, at 22pm (my country time)=time to sleep, the dragon will still being evolved, I only evolve my dragon for 13hrs and then I skip the evolve time to sleep well with the new GUC's egg in my tree of life if I don't skip evolve and just sleep, after waking up, the GUC will dissappear (

Fashion Designer
    Omg so happy and excited!!

i have a grand unicorn!!!!

squeeeeeeeee!
    My storm ID is: luna2cute

I currently play Fantasy Forest Story and Dream City. Have previously played many others.

I love gifts of Gems in FFS and always return gifts in the order received.

Thank you kindly friends and have fun!

~Luna

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by luna2cute View Post
    Omg so happy and excited!!

i have a grand unicorn!!!!

squeeeeeeeee!
    Congrats I hope i get it too tonight. I have 7.5 hours to get it
    I'm only playing FFS.
    My forest name = Dragon Pool.

Crystal Unicorn @03-2017
    2nd; Sapphire Sphinx @05-17
    3th; Garnet Griffin @08-17
    4th; Pearl Peryton @10-17
    5th; Emerald Dragon @05-18
    6th; Spinel Ravenstag @06-18
    7th; Ruby Razorback @09-18
    8th; Jasper Dragon @03-19
    9th; Obsidian Cyclops @03-19
    10th; Sapphire Cthulhu @06-19
    11th; Valkyrie @08-19
    12th; Topaz Tiger @10-19
    13th; Granite Golem @12-19
    14th; Onyx Direwolf @01-20
    15th; Peridot Phoenix @02-20

Rhino Keeper
    Rainbow Dragon takes 19 hours to hatch, still not enough time without using gems...

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by CuddlePuddlev2 View Post
    I third that...Eluzyion slays and Miss AuroraLava too of course!
    Thanks honey! All the credit goes to Eluzyion who sped up by using gems...I simply copied and pasted those results. I actually did not finish the SB as I got stuck on the tournament and could not get the cakes (R21 on baby game and R29 on main game). I already had the GC from a prior event on both games so I was not going for that. I did REALLY want the dragon so I just skipped the last step and he will be hatched when my nests clear. I did not have gems to speed hatch AND evolve him to breed just to get a second GU so that was ok.
    Add me:
    Dragon Story and Fantasy Forest Story: AuroraLava (main account) 11Aurora11 (secondary account)

I play daily and return ALL map and lotus requests. I hardly visit due to crashes.

I feel *****ed with so many others having more time left on their clocks. I started SB at least a half a day before auto started. Now rainbow dragon is showing 16 hours left on the nest. I put it on 2 hours after chapter 10 started. That would have been plenty of time to hatch it but I looked at the grand unicorn quest and now I only have 5:32 left on the clock to complete the quest. So my GUC will end way before my SB Would have ended. I have to use gems to take it off the nest in time and then again to get it evolved. So we are talking around 30 gems. Just don't understand why people times are so different.

Im very mad right now after spends to speed up 11hrs because i reading and soomeone said just breed and will get GU auto...im did it but this what i get twice...SB start make me thinking about stop play this game or stop spend for any gameClick image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_2017-07-10-08-12-37.jpg 
Views:	66 
Size:	165.9 KB 
ID:	37391Click image for larger version. 

Views:	66 
ID:	37391

Quote Originally Posted by missKristel View Post
    I'm not sure if this is posted already but when you breed the Dragon and ******s you instantly get the Unicorn.

My Unicorn egg is already in the nest yet the Dragon and ******s are still breeding. So you yes, you get the egg instantly.

Im trying after last night until now but why it show different it not GU...this make me think about stop play Storybook Click image for larger version. 

Views:	63 
ID:	37392
    Last edited by Rynetory2; 07-10-17 at 06:28 AM. Reason: Merged posts

Rhino Keeper

Finally, the beautiful colorful egg appeared on the nest, that was amazing to meet GUC, after 1day and a half, the CU won't be alone any more because she have a new friend (I was so lazy to hatch new friend fir her lol because it's difficult to hatch those gem hybryd) but now, CU will have her best unicorn friend. I may spend a lot of food for my new beautiful unicorn. Sad that I can't upload the photo to this thread, hope someone show me the easiest way to upload if the next world event, the hatching point will go twice, we will get...72 points by finish hatching GUC. ******s and rainbow dragon are doing the breeding for turtisle again -_-