View Poll Results: Did you like this Storybook?/ Which items do you like?

Voters
48. You may not vote on this poll
  • I liked the Storybook

36 75.00%
  • I did not like the Storybook

7 14.58%
  • Tie-dye Tiger

34 70.83%
  • ******s

38 79.17%
  • Rainbow Dragon

34 70.83%
  • Cool Flowers

7 14.58%
  • Warm Flowers

6 12.50%
  • I did not finish this storybook

3 6.25%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 35 of 38 FirstFirst ... 253132333435363738 LastLast

Thread: STORYBOOK: Brilliant Birthday - 2017 Jul 1 (POLL ADDED)

Quote Originally Posted by MystiqueRealm View Post
    The event ended like 16 min ago, but never wait til the very last minute because it's happened many times where an event will cut off 5 min or so early. I try to finish everything before 15 min prior to end, on all events. Pretty sure I read that warning in this thread too

Very sorry you missed out

I wish I had just been late, but my event still has time, I think at least 8 hours. Last time I looked it had 10, so I' m just bummed!!

Farm Supplier
    So I started the chapter a day early and got the rainbow unicorn, I have issues with the way the "strengths" list reads in the tourny posts. Is it only strong against egypt animals? Cause that's how I am reading it. My first crystal and first rainbow animals were from this SB so none have been used in the tourny.

Also I got paradise parrot twice breeding the dragon and ******s, is that just a coincidence? I have never bred that before so it seemed odd, was hoping for papayak xD

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by dexterminate View Post
    So I started the chapter a day early and got the rainbow unicorn, I have issues with the way the "strengths" list reads in the tourny posts. Is it only strong against egypt animals? Cause that's how I am reading it. My first crystal and first rainbow animals were from this SB so none have been used in the tourny.

Also I got paradise parrot twice breeding the dragon and ******s, is that just a coincidence? I have never bred that before so it seemed odd, was hoping for papayak xD
    From my testing Rainbow is strong against Fire, Nature, Water, Space (weak against Egypt, Dark, Earth, Shamrock)
    Gem or Legendary is strong against Nature, Earth, Autumn (weak against Dark, Treasure, Tree, Skull, Birthstone)

I just finished the challenge and got Rainbow. I had more than 9 hours remaining on the clock. The Grand Unicorn challenge has expired. I was willing to pay gems to get the Grand Unicorn! I thought we had time to breed the GU until the birthday challenge ended.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by Eluzyion View Post
    From my testing Rainbow is strong against Fire, Nature, Water, Space (weak against Egypt, Dark, Earth, Shamrock)
    Gem or Legendary is strong against Nature, Earth, Autumn (weak against Dark, Treasure, Tree, Skull, Birthstone)
    Thank you so much!! Made a note of this for future reference. Hopefully tournies go smoother now, had a few I lost due to getting stuck despite have trump types.

Executive Chef
    An easy story book for me. Got everything pretty well. And done my final expansion to. Was worried that would effect the blue stone drop in the mine but it wasn't to bad. Got them all and sometimes food or coins. (But only 1 at a time!) Between realm rewards, mining and my runic fox I now have 96 runes lol. Congrats to those who got the grand unicorn. I had one from last event and because I started the storybook on the auto start, I didn't have enough time and I wasn't prepared to spend gems. Although I am annoyed cos after making that my final decision, my finger slipped and I paid 19 gens for an animal to stop evolving. Rather annoyed! But anyway, thanks soooooo much for all the helpful tips, advice and all the steps of each chapter. Much appreciated.

This is probably a stupid question, but I just want to make sure we will be able to use the Grand Unicorn to breed other gem animals. That's possible, right? I don't have any other gem animals so this will be my only way to do that.

Rhino Keeper
    I finished the SB within 90 minutes of Chapter 10 starting, but of course I missed trying for the GU because I started too late to make it. It was not easy as I was actually about 2 days behind schedule due to difficulties in breeding and evolving enough points.
    Personally I feel S8 has jumped the shark by "celebrating" its birthday this way to its players and I will not be paying S8 any money for FFS, in fact it will become one of those games that I will slowly lose interest in, just like the ridiculous 48 round tournament that is currently underway.
    Not happy and I am obviously one of those people not joining in the round of "Happy Birthday to you".

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by CuddlePuddlev2 View Post
    This is probably a stupid question, but I just want to make sure we will be able to use the Grand Unicorn to breed other gem animals. That's possible, right? I don't have any other gem animals so this will be my only way to do that.
    Since the GUC came out the first time it hasn't been breedable. I don't know if the other 3 will remain breedable TyeDye,******s, and RB Dragon. Because none of the rest of the RainBow family has been breedable. I was bummed out when I got the first one that it wasn't breedable. Just keep trying for a UC , they come when u least expect them. Good luck to u and everyone.

Quote Originally Posted by supster50 View Post
    Since the GUC came out the first time it hasn't been breedable. I don't know if the other 3 will remain breedable TyeDye,******s, and RB Dragon. Because none of the rest of the RainBow family has been breedable. I was bummed out when I got the first one that it wasn't breedable. Just keep trying for a UC , they come when u least expect them. Good luck to u and everyone.
    That is a real bummer, but thanks for the info!