View Poll Results: Did you like this Storybook?/ Which items do you like?

Voters
48. You may not vote on this poll
  • I liked the Storybook

36 75.00%
  • I did not like the Storybook

7 14.58%
  • Tie-dye Tiger

34 70.83%
  • ******s

38 79.17%
  • Rainbow Dragon

34 70.83%
  • Cool Flowers

7 14.58%
  • Warm Flowers

6 12.50%
  • I did not finish this storybook

3 6.25%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 23 of 38 FirstFirst ... 1319202122232425262733 ... LastLast

Thread: STORYBOOK: Brilliant Birthday - 2017 Jul 1 (POLL ADDED)

New Resident
    Hi, ......Tie-Deye Tiger + CU = 48 h - Timer �� ��What is it???

Executive Chef
    I'm now one day behind. Didn't make it on time to hatch a Plantler. Hopefully I get it soon. Hate it if I can't complete a SB while I started it.
    I'm only playing FFS.
    My forest name = Dragon Pool.

Crystal Unicorn @03-2017
    2nd; Sapphire Sphinx @05-17
    3th; Garnet Griffin @08-17
    4th; Pearl Peryton @10-17
    5th; Emerald Dragon @05-18
    6th; Spinel Ravenstag @06-18
    7th; Ruby Razorback @09-18
    8th; Jasper Dragon @03-19
    9th; Obsidian Cyclops @03-19
    10th; Sapphire Cthulhu @06-19
    11th; Valkyrie @08-19
    12th; Topaz Tiger @10-19
    13th; Granite Golem @12-19
    14th; Onyx Direwolf @01-20
    15th; Peridot Phoenix @02-20

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Filounoir View Post
    Well, big congrrat to you and I'm feel sorry to u too. The animal have incubation time reach over 40hrs iss new ultra rare animal, it's the combination between gemsstone and an element from 6 norrmal elements. Iff you sirre the breeding time iss 48 hrs, you may ready to hatch 1 off thiss 4 animals: garrnet griffin (fire) granite golem (earth), perridot phoenix(narure) orr valkyrie (lighning). I think you will hatch the garrnet griffin, that's the really happy thing to hatch it.
    Anyway, if you don't use gems, I think you have to say good bye with some ultra rare animals from the SB because some chapter have another breeding act and your nreeding den have to be emptry everytime to do the breeding act of some chapter, you although need to hatch the rainbow dragon if you want GUC. Now your breeding den is not empty, the breeding will last for 2days so you couldn't do those breeding act too. I'm afraid that you have to spend more than 50gems for the SB if you really want GUC for skip breeding.

New Resident
    Thank you ! Hopefully it is valkyrie, because that's the one I miss and I have no more gems to speed up. ��

Quote Originally Posted by lennumber1 View Post
    If we hatch ******s before that chapter opens will it count when we get to that chapter or do we wait until it asks us to hatch?
    You can hatch ******s ahead of time. If for some reason it doesn't register (this has been happening to me lately), restart your game & you'll get credit for it.

Fashion Designer
    Wow i wish i have that big fail crystal hybirid, i don'tmine to speed 😂, wonder if we can breed that crystal n rainbow octobus with combo tye dyetiger seen it rainbow hybrid then

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Filounoir View Post
    Are you sure it was 48 hours? Tie-dye Tiger is Rainbow/Water so shouldn't be able to produce a 48 hour timer as there's no water/gem hybrid with that timer. Unless breeding with rainbow means you can get anything in which case hope you get what your after!

Still no Volcamel and a 13 hour fail (again) on the nest, with chapter 7 starting in the morning I'm starting to feel a bit anxious. I may have to skip the Volcamel step which will mean speeding for GU will be tight on my gems. But I neeeeed those rainbow babies, they are so lovely.

New Resident
    It is definitly a 48h- timer��. We will see in 45 hours!����

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by poofyena View Post
    Are you sure it was 48 hours? Tie-dye Tiger is Rainbow/Water so shouldn't be able to produce a 48 hour timer as there's no water/gem hybrid with that timer. Unless breeding with rainbow means you can get anything in which case hope you get what your after!

Still no Volcamel and a 13 hour fail (again) on the nest, with chapter 7 starting in the morning I'm starting to feel a bit anxious. I may have to skip the Volcamel step which will mean speeding for GU will be tight on my gems. But I neeeeed those rainbow babies, they are so lovely.
    as i said in another thread , seems that rainbow works like a random type.
    i used same combo and i got turtisle, then fairy ferret .
    no nature and no fire in the combo , so if rainbow becomes a random type then we are having nightmare with breeding !
    DS : Dragons de Pern (level 200) 826/882 dragons (168 still in storage)
    (sorry but i no longer accept or add neighbors for DS)
    FFS : Pern forest (level 200) 496/524 animals (120 still in storage)
    (stopping FFS on 2017/12/31, so don?t try to add me)
    FS2 : Campagne (level 73)

Rhino Keeper
    Thank you