New Storybook about to start soon.
The animals are pretty with all those colors.
Here are the animals:
Thanks to Eluzyion for steps in post #2.
Ch 1 (3)
1. Feed ANY animal 5x (10)
2. Plant 6 mana banana (12)
3. Harvest 6 mana banana (12)
REWARD: RUNES 5
Ch 2 (3)
1. Feed ANY animal 8x (16)
2. Plant 3 Mystic Mango (32)
3. Collect 1 blue stone from MINE (12)
REWARD: TYE DYE TIGER R/W 7 hour incubation/
Ch 3 (3)
1. Raise Tye Dye Tiger to lvl 3 (7)
2. Collect red leaves by HARVESTING 32 (32)
3. Collect yellow cones by EVOLVING 6x (12)
REWARD : 5000 FOOD
Ch 4. (4) (Ty Vitale)
1. EVOLVE Tye Dye Tiger to lvl 4 (12)
2. START BREEDING with an ARMORDILLO (25)
3. Collect red leaves by HARVESTING 50 (50)
Win a Birthday Cake Birthday Cake from G.I. Joey in the Arena! (Skip: 20) (collect from Rd.3 of Tournament)
Prize: 12,000 Coins
ch 5 (4)
1. Raise Tye Dye to lvl 7 (40)
2. Collect yellow cones EVOLVING 8 (16)
3. Hatch ANY animal 1x (30)
4. Collect 1 blue stone from MINE (12)
REWARD: 3 COOL FLOWERS
Ch 6 (4)
1. Collect red leaves HARVESTING 60 (60)
2. HATCH A PLANTLERS EARTH/NATURE 9 hours (50)
3. Raise Tye Dye to lvl 11 (75)
4. Plant ANY crop 6x (18)
REWARD : 7500 FOOD
Ch 7. (4)
1. Raise Tye Dye to 13 (175)
2. Collect yellow cones EVOLVING 6 (24)
3. BREED with Tye Dye Tiger (25)
4. Collect 3 blue stones in MINE (12)
REWARD: STRIPES R/N 8 hr incubation/8 evolve I think
1. HATCH STRIPES (25)
2. BREED Tye Dye Tiger with VOLCAMEL (75)
3. Collect red leaves HARVESTING 60 (120)
4. Raise STRIPES to lvl 5 (20)
REWARD: 1 WARM FLOWERS
CH 9 (4)
1. Raise STRIPES to lvl 10 (100)
2. START BREEDING Tye Dye with PLANTLERS (75)
3. Raise Tye Dye Tiger to lvl 15 (175)
4. Win 3 Birthday Cakes from GI JOEY in Arena (60)
REWARD: 10 RUNES
Ch 10 (5)
1. HARVEST 6 mana banana (12)
2. Raise STRIPES to lvl 12 (175)
3. Collect yellow cones from EVOLVING 12 (36)
4. Collect 5 blue stones from MINE (60)
5. Win Birthday Cakes from GI JOEY in Arena - you should have 3/5 so two more (round 30 will be last for SB)
REWARD: RAINBOW DRAGON R/F 19hr/19hr
BONUS BREED STRIPES TO RAINBOW DRAGON FOR GRAND UNICORN - DURING EVENT TIME
Here's the story....I always like to read them:
-Third birthdays are very important. Some say they are fifty percent more important than second birthdays. And it was the thought that filled that mind of the Tye-Dye Tiger. Last year's birthday had been such an event - with lions and tigers and bear-shaped balloons. How could this year's live up to it, much less be half again as good?
-"Perhaps we could have a destination birthday party," thought the Tye-Dye Tiger. "Everyone loves a good destination. But where would we go? And how would people know how to get there?" Clearly this would involve some planning.
-There was a stream nearby. "Everyone likes a nice beach party!" thought the Tye-Dye Tiger. "Although... the water is rather cold this time of year. I would hate for anyone to catch a cold." Indeed, nothing ruins a party quicker than a runny nose.
-"If only there were someone I could consult," said the Tiger as she walked through the forest. "Some kind of expert on partying. Some sort of...party animal" Suddenly, the Tye-Dye Tiger knew exactly the creature to ask.
-Stripes the Zebra was grazing in a beautiful meadow when his friend the Tye-Dye Tiger came pouncing up. "Would you say that you are a party animal?" asked the Tiger. The zebra nodded. "Would you say that you are a *birthday* party animal?" the Tiger asked. The zebra nodded. "Yes, in fact I was once mistaken for a pi?ata!"
-The Tiger and her friend began to plan a destination for the Forest's third birthday party! The zebra was a virtual encyclopedia of party knowledge. Soon they had more ideas than they knew what to do with. "Goodness," said the Tiger. "I had no idea partying was such hard work."
-"Should we have our rainbow party at the beginning of the rainbow or under the rainbow or at the end of the rainbow?" asked the Tye-Dyed Tiger. The zebra thought for a moment. "The end of the rainbow," said Stripes. "After all, it is a destination birthday party." The tiger could not argue with that logic.
-And so the two set about leaving clues across the forest to lead their friends to the end of the rainbow. There were streamers in trees and painted rocks by the river and trails of gifts. Soon all sorts of creatures began finding their way to the party: Pyro Pony, Party Animal, even the Grand Unicorn...the whole crew was there!
What will they find at the end of the rainbow? Treasure? Leprechauns? A tiger-eating troll? Piles of gifts? We'll soon find out!