View Poll Results: Did you like this Storybook?/ Which items do you like?

Voters
48. You may not vote on this poll
  • I liked the Storybook

36 75.00%
  • I did not like the Storybook

7 14.58%
  • Tie-dye Tiger

34 70.83%
  • ******s

38 79.17%
  • Rainbow Dragon

34 70.83%
  • Cool Flowers

7 14.58%
  • Warm Flowers

6 12.50%
  • I did not finish this storybook

3 6.25%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 19 of 38 FirstFirst ... 915161718192021222329 ... LastLast

Thread: STORYBOOK: Brilliant Birthday - 2017 Jul 1 (POLL ADDED)

Rhino Keeper
    For those really struggling with apples, any time you log on to do anything (like battle) plant a few rounds of the 30 second fruit, it adds up rather quickly if you can sit tight for a while and just harvest and plant. If your determined to finish the SB it's worth a tedious hour here and there.
    Charm Cherries when your doing a tourney are brilliant, plant and fight every hour. I've gained 60.000 apples in the last 5 days from planting cherries through the day and nexus nuts at night (on 4 farms) so even if you don't have all big farms you can generate a lot of food.
    If you don't have any baby animals to feed "cheaply" pyro pony is cheap to buy in store and hatches quickly so you can just buy feed and sell.

Quote Originally Posted by willjardell2003 View Post
    OMG, I won't be able to get the GUC, I couldn't beleive when I fight with GI joey in round 30, I accidently tapped ultimated attack then 33 gems went down to 3 gems. At least I need 10 gems to get the GUC. Anyway I'm so sad, my 30gems flown away for nothing wat do I do now, I need at least 7 more gems
    Ask for neighbours so they can send some, you should get 3 per day.
    Last edited by Rynetory2; 07-05-17 at 08:06 AM. Reason: Removed add me comments - not allowed on game forum. Use Add me forum or pm

Rhino Keeper
    For who have CU, this is a gr8 chances to hatch more ultra rare animal by breeding those new rainbow animals with CU. For examples:
    CU+TDTiger=sapphire cthulhul, opal octopus,...
    CU+******s=peridot phoenix, quartz qualzaquot,...
    CU+Rainbow dragon=ruby razorback, garnet griffin
    In normal, if u breed CU with 1element (like pyro pony) u only get the animal u use to breed with the CU again (u may hatch new ultra rare animal but low chance). But if you combine 3 element together, you can't fail in 1element animal and you have higher chance to get those ultra rare animal. Anyway, rainbow dragon is the best wayto get new ultra rare animals because he is the rarest of all rainbow animal in this event. Try those combo and get more and more ultra rare creature. Actually it only use to make money and dislay in my forest lol because I don't wanna waste apples with them. Try toget all rainbow animals, good luck
    T.D.Tiger + U.C. = 1 Rainguin so far?

Executive Chef
    Brilliant Birthday Eggs

Executive Chef
    For who have CU, this is a gr8 chances to hatch more ultra rare animal by breeding those new rainbow animals with CU. For examples:
    CU+TDTiger=sapphire cthulhul, opal octopus,...
    CU+******s=peridot phoenix, quartz qualzaquot,...
    CU+Rainbow dragon=ruby razorback, garnet griffin
    In normal, if u breed CU with 1element (like pyro pony) u only get the animal u use to breed with the CU again (u may hatch new ultra rare animal but low chance). But if you combine 3 element together, you can't fail in 1element animal and you have higher chance to get those ultra rare animal. Anyway, rainbow dragon is the best wayto get new ultra rare animals because he is the rarest of all rainbow animal in this event. Try those combo and get more and more ultra rare creature. Actually it only use to make money and dislay in my forest lol because I don't wanna waste apples with them. Try toget all rainbow animals, good luck
    I'm very skeptical you can get a rainbow and with the combinations rainbow + gem can throw the odds are not in favor of a gem hybrid, although I guess you could get lucky.. I ran a test of 5 just to see what elements it can throw breeding CU + Rainbow Dragon r/fire, here are results:

16 hour Skyena w/n
    6 hour turtisle w/n
    6 hour turtisle w/n
    7 hour Vinotaur n/f
    6 hour turtisle w/n

If you breed cu with fire your combinations are more limited, pyro or gem/fire hybrid
    Breeding 2 gem hybrids like g/elec + g/fire can throw any elec/fire or gem/elec or gem/fire
    So the amount of fails that can occur with gem (cu) + rainbow/? Is way more so one resulting in a gem hybrids odds are not too good, result of rainbow hybrid? Not even sure it's possible..

Executive Chef
    Hahahaha. Oh u have to laugh! Breed with the armordillo, easy enough wen u have one eh? But then, ur finger slips and u breed the animal under the armirdillo and get a 12 hour combo so now ur waiting till tomorrow to do what shld have been an easy step. Lol

Rhino Keeper
    It would be great if we could reverse our last steps per 1 or 2 gems for these mistakes.
    Last edited by jibro; 07-04-17 at 06:48 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    Tye dye tiger+twillight troll=fairy ferret? I don't understand why?🤔🤔🤔🤔 rainbow+water+nature+dark=firre and nature, that's mean rainbow+dark+water=fire lol

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Eluzyion View Post
    Brilliant Birthday Eggs

The GUC egg is so beautiful, want it so bad but I think I can only level she up to lv 10, If I want to use it in the arena, I kay have to level up she to level 14 but after this SB, my apples will decrease a lot(( but GUC can't make higher money than CU although both of 2 are legendary animal

Rhino Keeper
    ooooh nooo, I'm shocked. I try 4 times to breed Plantlers (spend gem for speed breeding)to be prepared a chapter, and now I have for hach Solar Simians, this is hardest. I'm in level 22. 😢