Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: GI Joey tournament - June 31 2017

Rhino Keeper
    Guys, advice me, using lv 14 CU or using lv15 super rare creatures, wats better, lv14 CU or lv15 super rare creatures have higher chance to take critticle hit? Rarity or level have higher chance???

Quote Originally Posted by Gaillock View Post
    It showed I won a piece of birthday cake after defeating G I Joey in round 3. I went to view in storage but did not receive it. Anyone else have that problem? Thanks.

Ive since read that we are supposed to get the piece of cake for sure. Should I open a support ticket?
    The cakes don't show up in storage, but you have it, and you will definitely get credit for it

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by Gaillock View Post
    It showed I won a piece of birthday cake after defeating G I Joey in round 3. I went to view in storage but did not receive it. Anyone else have that problem? Thanks.

Ive since read that we are supposed to get the piece of cake for sure. Should I open a support ticket?
    I've reported this issue in.

Aside to others: Did anyone receive the birthday cake?

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Rynetory2 View Post

I don't remember ever seeing the arena item needed for stoybook in inventory but they do get counted when SB asks for it

Fashion Designer
    I just saw Eluzyions post in SB thread, the cakes count you have to do up through round 30 for SB

Farm Supplier
    Wondering if anyone else is having trouble with this tournament. Using level 15 animals with strong attacks but can't beat levels below 10. What gives? Any advice? I use at least super rare or ultra most of the time. I'm only on round 6 and have three losses.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by keianna38 View Post
    Wondering if anyone else is having trouble with this tournament. Using level 15 animals with strong attacks but can't beat levels below 10. What gives? Any advice? I use at least super rare or ultra most of the time. I'm only on round 6 and have three losses.
    I know it's frustrating. You're doing the right thing but just need some luck. No one can really help you and you just need to keep trying. This tournament is featuring Nature/Fire animals. Rainbow is strong against both so Rainbow animals are supposed to be the best. Otherwise, use animals with either a Fire or Water element. My feeling is that Water seems to be more effective than Fire in this tournament. But, it's just my gut feeling. Good luck.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by willjardell2003 View Post
    Guys, advice me, using lv 14 CU or using lv15 super rare creatures, wats better, lv14 CU or lv15 super rare creatures have higher chance to take critticle hit? Rarity or level have higher chance???
    My fighters are all level 15 and super rare apart from 4 which are ultra rare. I don't think being ultra makes much difference. The important thing is to fight with the right elements. Remember that what works for others may not work for you. Write down your results so you can form a strategy. Good luck!

Quote Originally Posted by Rynetory2 View Post

Same as MystiqueRealm...the items never show up my storage but I get credit for them

Executive Chef
    Ugh, only on round 9. I might get one more round in before bedtime

Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast