Thread: Survey pop up!

Rhino Keeper

Survey pop up!

One of the popup ads was a survey monkey 25 question survey! Are they actually listening to us?

Edited to add: sad to say it is an event focused survey, no open question asking for improvement like more land, etc.

Nightclub Owner
    I got the pop up too and took the survey. I hope they listen to our feedback and actually make some changes that we all have been begging for.

One issue I wished they had polled about is having so very many LT dragons to try for at once! Right now there are 5 Market Dragons that are LT and we also have to breed/hatch Volt and Nomad for the Tales event. There's no possible way to breed/hatch every one of those dragons in the tiny amount of time we have
    Island Name: Amer Island

1883+ Unique Dragons Hatched
    409+ Unique Dragon Eggs in Storage

Rhino Keeper
    Typo in first post: there are 24 questions. Last one is open ended, a couple others has a type your own response option.

I hope this means we will have better events in the future! Because if the long time players are complaining I can only imagine how bad it is for the newer players!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_2246.JPG 
Views:	45 
Size:	65.2 KB 
ID:	37254  

Rhino Keeper
    I was so excited to get this pop up survey. When I saw it, and all the questions, I lawl'd. Maybe they're finally realizing just how many of their players have been complaining non-stop. I took the opportunity to fill in those nice "Other" section text fields, with a ton of stuff XD

Farm Supplier
    I too took the survey. I hope they are hearing us.

Please anyone not having taken a moment to answer an informal survey I have in the forums please stop in. It will not take as long ans the one in the game. Thank you I look forward to seeing the results. Interesting trends. https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...nformal-Survey

I took the survey too. I find it rather funny because we players post great feedback constantly in this forum yet are ignored. We'll see what happens I guess.

Executive Chef
    I took the survey as well. I added my comments to the last question even though they weren't all related to the question. Maybe if enough of us do that, they'll hear us.
    Dragon Story level 200 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . Fantasy Forest Story level 200
    622 unique dragons hatched . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 342 unique animals hatched
    428 dragons at level 10 or higher . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 154 animals at level 15

Banned
    Haven't seen the survey, I guess it is a random survey in that not all players get it.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by random59 View Post
    Haven't seen the survey, I guess it is a random survey in that not all players get it.
    I haven't seen it either, so I guess it is random. Which doesn't make sense to me - surely if they want to get a true picture of players opinions, they should be surveying everyone?

Anyway, this gives me hope that S8 actually might care about what we think. Although why couldn't they just read what we've been saying the forums for years?

Farm Supplier
    This survey is useless. If nothing was changed for years why do you think they would do it now?
    Not worth my time, imho.