Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread: Blacksmith Tournament (Metal, red) 36 rounds, 6 days 6/30/17

Banned
    My internet connection is good, always have been. No other apps "crash" like S8 games...
    Quote Originally Posted by divanightclub View Post
    OMG... I can't believe I just beat Glasswing on the 1ST TRY, with Prankster(Bb). I was dreading that round because I ALWAYS lose sooo many dragons trying to beat him, that I get fed up and ultimate it. So happy to get back my revenge and save my gold..
    Congratulations! That was incredibly lucky. I'm going to try that when I get to her.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by olive72 View Post
    I win Mithril by Fungi Dragon (Bm)...also win Battlesteed in round 27 by this dragon too (bmM).
    My Diamond dragon is useless when fight with champion level 15 up.
    TY. Finally after many hours n tries your tip worked and Fungi and knocked out Mithril.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by divanightclub View Post
    OMG... I can't believe I just beat Glasswing on the 1ST TRY, with Prankster(Bb). I was dreading that round because I ALWAYS lose sooo many dragons trying to beat him, that I get fed up and ultimate it. So happy to get back my revenge and save my gold..
    wow.. good for you.

i have no luck using prankster against glasswing, sadly.

After losing 10 rounds to glasswing I finally gave up and used gold. Won the last 2 rounds no problem with passion and guardian angel. Only 1 loss other than the fiasco with glasswing the whole tourney.

Fashion Designer
    I'm taking my sweet time on this tourney since I'm not really crazy over it and the last WE really wore me out.

Anyways, just beat Mithrill. Whoever is still stuck on Mithrill, I used Passion 15 M. It did lost the 1st time, (so I tried others:Mithrill 10 b/c I was curious, obviously lost; and Fungi 14).

Good luck~

And Battlesteed 19 < Passion 15 bB

And Honor 20 < Passion 15 mmB
    Last edited by DR0G0N; 07-04-17 at 09:11 AM.
    No Freedom of Speech Here

Executive Chef
    Battlesteed < Guardian angel L13 mmm after a lot of losses with others .....
    Honor < Mithral L15 bb first attempt
    Glasswing < Mithral L15 first attempt until a darn ROLLBACK HAPPRNS and I have to fight it again and lost !! ,
    Last edited by pernmagic; 07-04-17 at 10:35 AM.
    Pern magic L200 dragons623+
    Champs, Valiant L15 Rainbow Sentinel L 15, Guilded knight, Spirit Warrior, Highlander L15, Inquisitor, Sharman, Guardian Angel L12 , Warrior King ,Warrior princess, Chariot, warrior Prince + others
    Diamond hybrids, Diamond, Valiant, Angel, Crusader, Helios , Quentzal , Gold, astromancer, Mercury , Infinity, Unicorn ,Prism, Dark Angel, Black diamond and others
    Gold producing 10 L10

Host(ess)
    Done with the tournament

Executive Chef
    Still working into this thing - sorry I was battling while out and about, haven't had a chance to post wins/losses in the later rounds. On Storm8 now.

Mithral was the worst so far - it went down to Metal 15. That thing has all the sudden surprised me, coming up big. I was kind of waiting for Diamond to come out of the spa and had nothing else better to throw up there......

Hopefully I'll be done on my account today. My son is a couple of battles behind so I'm trying to get both finished.

Rhino Keeper
    Wish my glasseing was half as tough as theirs

Executive Chef
    Glasswing down to Diamond 15, one hit KO!

Happy dance, happy dance! I can finally see the finish line!

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast