Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5678910 LastLast

Thread: Blacksmith Tournament (Metal, red) 36 rounds, 6 days 6/30/17

Banned
    My internet connection is good, always have been. No other apps "crash" like S8 games...
    Quote Originally Posted by Ann255780 View Post
    Any suggestions with glasswing! I tried metal 15X2 prankster 13X2 diamond 14
    Hey Ann, Glasswing is a weird dragon as there's no known dragon to consistently beat her but I've beaten her in the past with an Elements Dragon (blue, yellow red) and Banshee (white, blue). Also, there are regular dragons that are decent against champions like Landworm, Firemane, and Apprentice and don't sleep on high level common dragons like Air, Forest or Fire - they come in handy in a pinch.

I've been stuck on glasswing for a whole day as well. Some good advice there Starship. I'll try the old faithful fire next. Grrr so frustrating

Rhino Keeper
    Any suggestions with glasswing! I tried metal 15X2 prankster 13X2 diamond 14
    Try fighting its Rainbow aspect so use Mythic, Fairytale, Gold type of dragons, either single aspect or their primary aspect. I used a level 8 Sky Giant and won with 2 hits, but lost with a Level 12 Sweet Tooth.

Farm Supplier
    Thanks starship412 for tip
    Wohooo I beat glasswing with wood nymph lvl 6 Mb

Gave up after being stuck on Mithrill for over 1,5 day. So fed up with lvl 20 champion opponents...

Banned
    My internet connection is good, always have been. No other apps "crash" like S8 games...
    Thanks starship412 for tip
    Wohooo I beat glasswing with wood nymph lvl 6 Mb
    Congratulations!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by dragonfliesplace View Post
    I've been stuck on glasswing for a whole day as well. Some good advice there Starship. I'll try the old faithful fire next. Grrr so frustrating
    I know oh too well. When all else fails either use the disposable Fire strategy or choose a dragon you think won't beat her - sometimes they'll surprise you.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by divanightclub View Post
    OMG... I can't believe I just beat Glasswing on the 1ST TRY, with Prankster(Bb). I was dreading that round because I ALWAYS lose sooo many dragons trying to beat him, that I get fed up and ultimate it. So happy to get back my revenge and save my gold..
    Thanks. I didn't really bother trying a lot of dragons for Glasswing, kept reusing Passion 15 and Prankster 13 (also tried Metal 10 and my weak Pyramid 7). Passion lost maybe 5 times and Prankster lost 2 and won on the 3rd try with Mm. Really, I was too lazy to try other dragons that's why didn't bother attempting other suggestions. I just happen to remember Prankster suggestion, so just decided to stick with it. Plus, I figure I could tired it out by reusing the same dragon over and over again.

Anyway, done with tourney. Congrats to those who finish and Good Luck to those still fighting~
    No Freedom of Speech Here

Quote Originally Posted by starship412 View Post
    I know oh too well. When all else fails either use the disposable Fire strategy or choose a dragon you think won't beat her - sometimes they'll surprise you.
    Coming to the end of day 2 glasswing. Argh...just won't go down. My tales is dead in the water too..

Fashion Designer
    Another Good-Riddance Tournament, that I felt extorted into participating in, in order to get through the Tales. I'm a day behind, and the stability of the game isn't helping me catch up at all.

Less money grubbing and more professionalism, please.
    What happens to all of these dragons that we sell? Do they go to good homes or is there something more sinister afoot?

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5678910 LastLast