Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 LastLast

Thread: Blacksmith Tournament (Metal, red) 36 rounds, 6 days 6/30/17

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by missourijan View Post
    Wish my glasseing was half as tough as theirs
    Me too! Although, to be fair, mine is still only at level 13. I honestly don't know whether it's worth raising him up to 15 or not. It's always a bit of a gamble...

I'm on Glasswing now, and hope I can get through this round as quickly as some of the others who have posted here. Fingers crossed!!!

Banned
    My internet connection is good, always have been. No other apps "crash" like S8 games...
    I'm going to repeat myself Storm8, I am not using gold to use ultimate on not a one of these champions that have been manipulated just for someone to spend gold. So y'all can play that game of forcing me to lose ten or more times to each chumpion all you want. No money's coming out of my pocket to beat any of them.

Rhino Keeper
    Chk
    Quote Originally Posted by zenkitty99 View Post
    Me too! Although, to be fair, mine is still only at level 13. I honestly don't know whether it's worth raising him up to 15 or not. It's always a bit of a gamble...

I'm on Glasswing now, and hope I can get through this round as quickly as some of the others who have posted here. Fingers crossed!!!
    I finally beat him with passion 11. bMb. My glasswing is 13 too. So expensive to go further.

Rhino Keeper
    36 rounds is the most I would put up with as anything longer I just get bored and lose interest, hint S8 about FFS with 48 rounds!
    I have finished as I wanted to get through before the relevant Act in the Tales hit.
    I did not spend any gold, not worth it but had my most difficult round was the Glasswing and no suggestion helped, lost many times to Diamonds, Battlesteed both level 15, Prankster L14, etc even my reliable L15 Beast did not work. Instead went to find a Fairytale type to counter the Rainbow and lost with a L10 Sweet Tooth but Mb with L8 Sky Giant.
    Forgefather went down to L15 Banshee Mb
    Blacksmith went down to L15 Moonglow in one M attack.

Executive Chef
    Forgefarther is giving me all sorts of problems. No luck at all so far. So close, yet so far.....

Fashion Designer
    My ads just stopped working. They've been working fine for me every day so far during this tourney, but today's lot just came up and they do nothing. A couple minutes ago I defeated Impetus and tried to watch an ad to move on immediately to Pyre. The ad played, but the arena cool down timer stayed the same. This has been an issue for months now. Many people have reported the bug. Why has it not been fixed?

And it seems a bit suspicious that the ads always seem to stop working just when they'd be the most useful- like, say, in the last few rounds of a timed tourney.

We should be compensated in some way for this annoying bug. S8 is earning money for every ad we watch, no matter if the bug is screwing us out of our promised 'free gift' or not. Not cool.

Ugh. I don't even care about Blacksmith, I just want pieces for Basilisk. The collection times seem to be getting shorter and shorter. The last two were close calls for me, so I wanted to stay on top of collecting this time.
    Last edited by FireballFarm; 07-04-17 at 05:01 PM.
    authoritarian:
    adjective

1. enforcing strict or favoring blind obedience to authority at the expense of personal freedom.

2. showing a lack of concern for the wishes or opinions of others; domineering; dictatorial.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by missourijan View Post
    Wish my glasseing was half as tough as theirs
    I was thinking the same thing earlier. It's funny how my Glasswing regularly gets beat down by weak, low level dragons, yet theirs is near impossible to beat. But, according to 'the powers that be' nothing in the game is manipulated or rigged....Lolololol!
    authoritarian:
    adjective

1. enforcing strict or favoring blind obedience to authority at the expense of personal freedom.

2. showing a lack of concern for the wishes or opinions of others; domineering; dictatorial.

Rhino Keeper
    Done! Blacksmith in storage. Full list on page 2, hope it helps somebody.
    Apart from Glasswing, it was fairly easy.

Rhino Keeper
    Ignis 14 just took down glasswing after battling her for 24 hours,

Lost:- diamond 15 (x 4) Diamond 13, Infinity 13, King 11, Mitril 15, Metal 15, Prankster 14, and probably a few more!

Done. List on page 1. Battlesteed by far was the worst for me. I was stuck for most of a day. Good luck to everyone still trying.

Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 LastLast