Thread: Summer 2017 Sale

Grand Emperor
    Summer 2017 Sale

Summer re-release and sale happening now. Selected items and boxes on sale for half off until Jul 5.
    Happy shopping!

Edit (Pixie) - added infographic Credit to lorettasapron - thank you!

Boxes on sale
    Beach Resort Box
    Bonfire Crate
    Citrus Crate
    Cruise Box
    Gelato Crate
    Ice Cream Crate
    Last edited by pixiegamer; 07-01-17 at 04:40 PM.

Rhino Keeper

Question about the summer sale items

For the items that are regularly available (like the pink fence divider) that now say 6 days left...does it mean that they are not available at all after 6 days? There's quite a few items like that.

Nothing I can can use mostly American ������

Quote Originally Posted by Lilliepaddd View Post
    Nothing I can can use mostly American ������
    Well it is America's Independence Day on the 4th.........
    BS- No longer accepting neighbors

⭐We are the music makers and we are the dreamers of dreams - Gene Wilder (Willy Wonka)⭐

Executive Chef
    There's a good amount of summer stuff too--including the all-important grass tiles! If you're an android player, and new enough that you never played whatever version those came, you didn’t have access to those. Yay for that!

I do wish I hadn't redecorated for the 4th yesterday, I probably should have guessed we'd get a sale. Oh well

And I bought 2 ice cream boxes (balloons & truck) before I realized that what I wanted was the gelato box, but then on my first & only try I got the carousel! Hooray!!!

Executive Chef
    I got the galeto cart

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by hellob73 View Post
    For the items that are regularly available (like the pink fence divider) that now say 6 days left...does it mean that they are not available at all after 6 days? There's quite a few items like that.
    The regular items should stay after the sale. The timer indicates which item is on sale and the remaining days left. Happy shopping.

Rhino Keeper
    So thrilled to see the ice cream crate and gelato crate for sale! I want that ice cream truck soooo bad..I gave up after 11 tries T_T the only ones I didn't get were the ice cream truck and the ice cream parlour..ugh

But! I had better luck with the Gelato crate! Got the Gelato Station, Gelato Carousel, Pink Gelato Cone and Green Gelato Cone! I wanted the Gelato Girl and the Gelato Cart, but yeah...shouldn't complain with what I've got already

Time to redecorate! Thanks so much for the sale, S8!

Executive Chef
    My quest for the indoor flow is ending in defeat again, I think. I'm up to 3 midnight jacuzzis and 2 sandpit boat things, but still no #1 prize. So frustrating!

Nice luck with the gelato crate eeveldoll! Good stuff!

Rhino Keeper
    Thank you, twospoons! It was definitely a nice surprise after the downer from not getting that dang truck. lol Totally understand your frustrations, even if it's for a different crate.

I've decided to give the Beach Resort Box a try as well. I want that Aquarium pillar, but got the sous chef and starfish lamp instead. I don't know about you guys but I find the eyes on the sous chef a bit..odd from the rest of the avatars/bots.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	File_000.jpeg 
Views:	61 
Size:	287.6 KB 
ID:	37295