Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Liam never drops envelopes anymore

Executive Chef
    FEEDBACK: I appreciate that S8 and TL listen to our feedback and make adjustments. I hope they will continue to do this. Regarding Liam and the thank you notes, it is true we were getting overloaded with too many BUT now it's the opposite problem . I've need 8 thank you notes and haven't been able to get that many in over 5 days! And that's collecting pretty much on time all day and night. Can you please readjust to a better drop rate? Can't finish my only two goals at this rate plus it's very frustrating. Thank you.

Fashion Designer
    I think the problem was not Liam dropping lots of notes but rather inability to delete certain amount of items. Like in rs2 I get lots of nails and planks but I just delete the excess to have some space for showels and hummers. I would not like the drop being cut. For Liam it's the same, I wanna be able to get as much notes as I need in short period of time but then if I have too much of those notes I would be able to delete some

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by catfoodie View Post
    I think the problem was not Liam dropping lots of notes but rather inability to delete certain amount of items. Like in rs2 I get lots of nails and planks but I just delete the excess to have some space for showels and hummers. I would not like the drop being cut. For Liam it's the same, I wanna be able to get as much notes as I need in short period of time but then if I have too much of those notes I would be able to delete some
    I would rather they had separated the pantry into parts and ingredients or fix the delete issues instead of reducing the drop rate of the thank you notes. But since that is what they did, I hope they can readjust somewhere in the middle so we can collect enough notes to upgrade in a timely manner

Quote Originally Posted by ghjvcucjb View Post
    FEEDBACK: I appreciate that S8 and TL listen to our feedback and make adjustments. I hope they will continue to do this. Regarding Liam and the thank you notes, it is true we were getting overloaded with too many BUT now it's the opposite problem . I've need 8 thank you notes and haven't been able to get that many in over 5 days! And that's collecting pretty much on time all day and night. Can you please readjust to a better drop rate? Can't finish my only two goals at this rate plus it's very frustrating. Thank you.
    Thanks for sharing! I have let the game team know that the change made might have been a bit too drastic. We do appreciate the feedback so we can make sure it's fair for everyone.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by frozenturtle View Post
    thanks for sharing! I have let the game team know that the change made might have been a bit too drastic. We do appreciate the feedback so we can make sure it's fair for everyone.
    thank you!

Rhino Keeper
    Update: According to the other posts, he still only gives out coins to me . Why?
    Storm 8!

I get a thank you note like once every 3 days. Very irritating

Quote Originally Posted by FrozenTurtle View Post
    We've noticed several players were maxing out their Pantries with Thank You Notes, so we've made a change to allow other things to be dropped by Liam. Sorry for any confusion!
    This is not useful at all!! We decided to stop clicking on Liam to avoid filling up the pantry, but when we are finally ready after many weeks waiting for the right parts from the go-to-orders, we need to be able to get our thank you notes. Its been 2 weeks since i'm ready to expand my bakery and open up 18 spaces in my bakery, but missing one thank you note.

Farm Supplier
    It's a tricky thing - Obviously BS2 is a work in progress, and it's great that the development team is responsive when there is a roadblock/issue. But part of successful gameplay is being able to learn how a game works and managing things accordingly. So when suddenly the way things work changes dramatically without notice (like Liam's note drop rate being substantially lowered) it winds up penalizing players who have started to learn how the game works. ( Like many of us learned to just let Liam sit when we were full of notes and start tapping him again when we had space for more, assuming he'd drop at the same rate again) It just make the whole thing seem chaotic and not rewarding of attention. It's kind of like if all of a sudden sugar refreshed every hour instead of every 10 seconds. Players would have planned game play expecting a 10 second refresh, but get suddenly stopped in their tracks by a new refresh rate.

I'm not sure what the right answer is, IDK, maybe release notes on the updates? Not necessarily saying the details of everything that has changed (because half the fun should be discovering what's new), but maybe a vague "some changes to drop rates" that alerts established players that the rules of the game have changed.
    Last edited by LHbaker8; 03-19-16 at 08:35 PM.

Not a single Note for the past 5 days! This is getting very annoying!! Missing just one to upgrade pantry from 90 to 100 and be able to finally stock up on much needed items to cook! I'm about to give up

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast