Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Liam never drops envelopes anymore

Fashion Designer
    I would prefer it if he had the gift symbol over his head to avoid confusion because I haven't clicked on him in two days to save space and wasnt even aware of this. This doesn't even fix the storage problem because I have more Liam notes than I need right now so if I click on any more and just one gives me a note it will be taking up more storage but I cannot delete them now at all because it will take even longer to get the notes back... please look at my suggestion and make it a player choice to select whether they want notes or coins.

AND MOST IMPORTANTLY
    Let us choose how many of one item we want to delete! And why only let us delete items when our storage is 90% full? Why isn't the option always available?

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    I did get all coins yesterday, but today I only got notes!
    I will see what I get tomorrow!
    I now seem to get coins and notes pretty equally now.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Executive Chef
    Now that I need thank you notes, Liam doesn't drop any, just coins now.

Quote Originally Posted by ghjvcucjb View Post
    Now that I need thank you notes, Liam doesn't drop any, just coins now.
    on which level you are now?

interesting... i never got coins from him.
    if it's not a glitch, maybe it cd depend on level?
    or, maybe thank you notes has a cap / max allowed qtty in pantry?
    ah! or maybe yr pantry is full in the moment you tap liam?

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by VanaCatu View Post

I too started getting coins, I think s8 just lowered the drop so people don't have as much thank you notes. I was getting coins from him but also couple times I got coins and thank you note!
    Btw I don't think it depends on level because I was on level 18 and was constantly getting those notes but then when the new thanksgiving items appeared I started getting only coins with rare drop of notes (being on the same level). Pantry not even close to being full.

Fashion Designer
    I am getting a mix of coins and TY notes.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by VanaCatu View Post

Level 19. 0 notes in the pantry because I don't collect until I need them to keep my pantry available for ingredients and no pantry is not full. I noticed about 2 days ago, that's when I started trying to collect notes again. I agree with everything Cat foodie said up above and in the quote down below. I think S8 adjusted the drops so we wouldn't fill up so fast. Wondering though, if they can adjust and change the drop rates for Liam so fast how come the pantry issues haven't been addressed yet?

Quote Originally Posted by catfoodie View Post
    I too started getting coins, I think s8 just lowered the drop so people don't have as much thank you notes. I was getting coins from him but also couple times I got coins and thank you note!
    Btw I don't think it depends on level because I was on level 18 and was constantly getting those notes but then when the new thanksgiving items appeared I started getting only coins with rare drop of notes (being on the same level). Pantry not even close to being full.
    ITA with everything you said

ETA: just got my first note in two and a half days

I'm still getting a much heavier ratio of coins to notes....about 3 to 1..... But it's managable now . I got worried when I went 2 days without a single note!

It's been over two days now and I keep getting just coins. The fix went from one extreme to the other. It would be nice if Liam could occasionally drop something else other than thank you notes and coins - the elusive brick or ticket for example. But at the moment all I'm getting is coins

Rhino Keeper
    Me too. For 2 days I've been getting only coins. Why doesn't the pantry have divided storage snd easy deletion of items like restaurant story 2? The building items should be in one category and the food items in another. Makes the game better.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast