Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread: Liam never drops envelopes anymore

Host(ess)

Liam never drops envelopes anymore

Just coins. Anyone else have this happen?

Nightclub Owner
    Very rarely for me. But he still drops envelopes

New Resident

Liam

I've clicked on Liam 2 times day and for almost 2 weeks I haven't gotten a single thank you note. I'm trying to get jacks counter and used all of the notes I had trying but got furniture items I've already got 3 times over.
    Last edited by burly28; 08-19-17 at 11:28 PM. Reason: Auto correction changed word

Nightclub Owner
    Maybe the drops of "Liam" items could be even instead of random? Purposefully reducing the envelope drops has not solved any problem.

New Resident
    I am facing same problem in my game too

Liam does not drop envelopes anymore just jars of red stuff for weeks now!!! I need more envelopes to upgrade please help storm8!!!!!!

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by gurmita View Post
    Liam does not drop envelopes anymore just jars of red stuff for weeks now!!! I need more envelopes to upgrade please help storm8!!!!!!
    I suspect this game has fallen by the wayside. Nothing new ever. No response to our pleas for help. I am two envelopes away from an expansion. It may be years before I can get those two envelopes. Sigh.

New Resident
    Received an e-mail stating the following:

Bakery Story 2 | Thanks for contacting us.

We have limited support services for Bakery Story 2 and will not be able to respond to individual requests. We apologize for the inconvenience.

Please visit the Community Forums, as the community may have already shared information related to your request. You may want to turn on automatic updates to ensure your app is automatically updated if our team is able to address your issue and release an update with bug fixes and improvements.

- [Apple Support] Turn on Automatic Downloads

This sucks!!

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456