Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Liam never drops envelopes anymore

Rhino Keeper
    I am day3 STRAiGHT coins 150 atm... Omg I only bother to tap him when I have all the stuffs now day 3 I am still at 0 thank you notes please change it back

Grand Emperor
    There were feedbacks from members that they maxed their pantry due to frequent Thank you notes and others said Liam just sat there the whole day... Perhaps the change of Thank you notes to the randomness of coins and notes was a temporary quick fix while they work on adding a toolbar which takes a longer time. Well this is just my guess. I do hope they will add in the toolbar like RS2.

Fashion Designer
    I agree it's very frustrating. I had 23 thank you notes, so deleted them while I was waiting for the last brick to upgrade, now I nearly have enough coins again, I have only had 1 note in 3 days. Glad I looked here, I thought I was losing them. I agree we really need to be able to select how many we want to delete. If this doesn't happen, I think it will just make playing this game too annoying and people will not bother playing.

Fashion Designer
    I stopped clicking today after getting four TY notes in a row. He is back to just living in my bakery.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by BiggerBubbles View Post
    I agree it's very frustrating. I had 23 thank you notes, so deleted them while I was waiting for the last brick to upgrade, now I nearly have enough coins again, I have only had 1 note in 3 days. Glad I looked here, I thought I was losing them. I agree we really need to be able to select how many we want to delete. If this doesn't happen, I think it will just make playing this game too annoying and people will not bother playing.
    4.5 days in a row I have only 2thank you note... Either change it back or have an option for him to drop coins or notes...

I am not trying to be mean here but even if you have thank you notes max just delete it since the option is just delete all... Or wait till you have your final part n press him since he will always drop notes.

Or you all want to randomly drops notes n over these days yr parts is increasing more n more... N you are getting 150coins..

I need 8notes to get an upgrade for 10more space.... Over these days I have extra 10parts n just 2notes I really do not want to see I have extra 30parts till I upgrade

Now I am at a stage of not cooking n just logging in for notes n serve a simple dish or I delete basket, discount coupon which is so silly...

Whoever suggest this seriously wait till you get to the stage like me n you will realise... Even if he drops coins or notes, you still need to delete notes if you do not have lots of parts... N he just occupied 1 SINGLE space in yr place...

Now I am CLOSING my whole place, I can upgrade inventory, expansion n food but 2 thank you notes.... Thanks genius who suggest this

Fashion Designer
    So I have had to stop clicking on Liam because all I get now is TY notes and my pantry is almost out of space. Every time I open the game though he comes in and grabs a plate. If I close the game without clicking on him, do I get the coins for whatever he took? I am close to uninstalling due this pantry issue and if I am losing coins to boot it is just going to push me closer to that decision.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by lauraleighashby View Post
    So I have had to stop clicking on Liam because all I get now is TY notes and my pantry is almost out of space. Every time I open the game though he comes in and grabs a plate. If I close the game without clicking on him, do I get the coins for whatever he took? I am close to uninstalling due this pantry issue and if I am losing coins to boot it is just going to push me closer to that decision.
    We should exchange Liam lol since he always drop ty notes while Liam in my place drops 150coins lol

Imagine u gt yr final item to upgrade... Now u just need ty notes... But Liam 5.5 days gives u 4ty notes during these period u can even upgrade yr store, expansion but you just need ty notes lol

Fashion Designer
    I used to get probably 8 notes a day, now I have had 1 in 4 days. This is getting rediculous. Why are some getting lots & some zilch? I don't think I've ever had a game frustrate me so much. Also when you have fulfilled an order the ✅now never appears on the little pink box like it used to.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by BiggerBubbles View Post
    I used to get probably 8 notes a day, now I have had 1 in 4 days. This is getting rediculous. Why are some getting lots & some zilch? I don't think I've ever had a game frustrate me so much. Also when you have fulfilled an order the ✅now never appears on the little pink box like it used to.
    I have the same issue... Liam used to stop by so often and drop notes that I had to ignore him otherwise the notes would have filled up my pantry... Now that I've used all my notes to upgrade the pantry he only gives coins... For the past two days I have not reveived a single note and I've been checking in very often!
    PS also miss the little green check box for deliveries which are ready
    Last edited by merlin3108; 12-03-15 at 11:38 AM.

I am glad I'm not the only one that has noticed the lack of thank you notes lately! I had gotten up to 23 and deleted them all (as one does) and now I'm only 1 note away from an expansion and for the last two days I've only gotten coins. It's one thing if he is going. To alternate, but I had been used to counting on getting TY notes when I needed them, which is why I deleted them when they started crowding my inventory. if there was a change in programming this needs to be adjusted, because I preferred having too many TYs as opposed to too few.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast