Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Informal Survey

Nightclub Owner
    1. Increase the capacity on all habitats by at least one (all 3's become 4's, all 4's become 5's, etc.)
    2. Higher yielding crops; with all of the recent feeding requirements, the old system is grossly unfair
    3. "Send To All" button for neighbor requests
    Island Name: Amer Island

1883+ Unique Dragons Hatched
    409+ Unique Dragon Eggs in Storage

Banned
    1. Land
    2. Better crops
    3. Album on android and other menu options like type picker in arena and other menus

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Anuisia View Post
    My top 6 (because 3 just isn't enough):
    - gold confirmation button
    - better crops (higher yield)
    - collect all coins button
    - option to send requests to all neighbors
    - type sorting option for battles like breeding den
    - neighbour info about recent activity to help delete inactive neighbors as suggested by Clark_Wayne (fantastic idea!!!)
    These!

Executive Chef
    All these, plus a way to sort out my inventory. I have over 300 dragons in storage, it's hard to find the right one. Plus more info on the dragons in storage: are ther rare? Super rare? Breedable?

Rhino Keeper
    1. Higher yielding crops
    2. More land
    3. More opportunities to win/receive gold

I have invested a fair amount of $$ in DS and I still have room to place dragons, so I'll continue to play for a while. But when the day comes that I don't have room for new dragons and habitats, I'll be done. Not because I dislike the game, but what's the point of playing then?
    Last edited by Rynetory2; 07-12-17 at 07:56 AM. Reason: Discussing 3rd party game

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Nothing2seeHere1 View Post
    Android album should not even have to be a choice. 1st of all every android player has been promised this is coming soon for 3 or more years now and 2nd ios users have had this since day 1 so its nothing to them. Maybe if they had a shadow icon of the dragon in their menu with COMING SOON over it it'd be different. Like everything else that goes on here it seems deliberately.
    I think they stuck it in fantasy forest story instead. Maybe their version of coming soon is within a decade. I think it's just hidden from us on purpose

Rhino Keeper
    An archive for storage items so they are not cluttering up the main screen.

Rhino Keeper
    A find Dragon search button so we can find dragons quickly on our islan9

Banned
    My internet connection is good, always have been. No other apps "crash" like S8 games...
    1. Better crop production
    2. More Dark Dragons
    3. An Elemental habitat that can be purchased with coins
    4. Dragon tournaments that have 30 or 18 Rounds
    5. Gold returning to tournaments (5 for every champion beat will be just fine)
    6. An all coin collect button
    7. A confirmation pop up for spending gold
    8. Eliminate pop ups during gameplay (i.e. advertising other Storm8 games) except for gold confirmation.
    9. World Events and Leaderboards that DON'T require feeding dragons.
    10. A week off between events
    11. Open another island and have a ship take us to it like Arctic Isles but just a regular 2nd island.
    12. Discontinue the following dragons: Luck, Sunrise, Athletic, Lunar Ram, Poison, and Penumbra. Lower the incubation time for Virtue, Island and Elder. Replace eliminated dragons with Dawntree, Aether, Blackhole, Sunray (a new white/yellow hybrid), Neolight (a new single white dragon), Nevermore (a new black/purple hybrid), Songbird (a new pink/green hybrid), Sunsplash (a new blue/green/yellow hybrid), and Steelblast (a new diamond/metal hybrid).
    13. Have the Video For Arena Cooldown actually work.
    14. Have a common classification for a surprise hybrid (maybe a common black, tropic, metal or, dare I say diamond hybrid).

Rhino Keeper
    1. Improvements of the events to old roots where everything was easy
    2. Better crops ,the feeding should be as easy as in fantasy forest story
    3. Less dragons in too quick time
    4. Get all coins at one tap
    5. More explaining why Dragon story got now 2,7 Giga byte to use
    6 .Crashing fixes ,bug fixes of some losing content when crashing or losing one try at wheel but anything else is not saved as done
    7. Remove the bingo league by replacing it by a ticket wheel lol will be done surely that way
    8. More time to breed limited dragons

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast