Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Informal Survey

Rhino Keeper
    #1 better food options. Impossible to keep up with food supply
    #2 confirmation before spending gold. I recently spent 1000 gold by mistakenly clicking on the food button.
    #3 bingo is sooo tedious. Always the same tasks over and over. Very boring. How many zodiac or champ can we raise to level 15?? Or battle with music dragon? Either get rid of bingo or make it more interesting.
    #4. Slow down on the constant events already. Give us a chance to breed for dragons we want instead of constant tasks.
    That's all

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by zenkitty99 View Post
    This is my top 3 too!

And because it's impossible for me to limit it to just 3, I'll add:

* collect all coins button - it's so tedious collecting coins from all your habitats, especially when the game resyncs part way through and you have to do it all over again! Drives me crazy!

* gold confirmation button - because there is nothing more infuriating in this game then losing your hard earned gold to a mis-timed click/game lag!!!!
    Agree to all above.
    Also a suggestion to add tickets which can be bought for 100, 200, 500 golds which can be accumulated until we have enough to exchange it for gold dragons, 3rd or 4th nest, 2nd evolution temple. As the ticket temple is already in operation, adding the gold dragons, nest, evolution temple as additional items should be do-able in a short time.
    Changing our accumulated gold for tickets will remove the anguish of accidental gold-loss due to game lag, Apple for gold popups, game resync etc.
    Hope this can be implemented.

Farm Supplier
    MY WISH LIST - which I still don't have answer to why I didn't get wish it says like 5 days left I haven't gotten wish

1. Button - Collect all for coins
    2. find Button to find Dragons.
    3. Land
    4. stop with back to back events give us time to feed what we have
    5. Fix the bugs so it quits shutting down and then we go in later and find out thing aren't done.
    6. Give back the Black Friday Sale.
    7. Let us use our coins to update habitats. or Make habitats hold more dragons.
    8. let us give others food plus the gold.
    9. sort neighbors by active and when
    10. better food options.

1. Land
    2. Give us something interesting to do with all the coins. Higher Level players have so much coins and noone knows what to do with them. But p.e. great Designed expensive Decoration would be no option because there is no land to put it on.

Fashion Designer
    1 - Farms that produce bigger/better crops.
    2 - To be able to select "feed more" dragon from the Evolution Temple list. With over 800 dragons, it's hard to find a certain dragon on a habitat to feed more food to evolve them.
    3 - and, as always, more land.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123