Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Informal Survey

Farm Supplier

Informal Survey

What do you as the community want most?

1. More dragons (dragon types Metal, Gem, Chimeras, Wyverns, or Elemental. Whatever your fancy)
    2. Game / gameplay improvements - (Collect All button, Sort function in menus, Dragon book for Android just to name a few)

Make your choice + list your top three.

I'll start...

#2.
    Sorting in all menus (By color and rarity)
    Daily Sign on alternatives. i.e Food, Current event component or Mine components
    Clean-up game updates. No more multiple installs for updates.

Have fun.
    Let's see some creativity

Rhino Keeper
    Gold confirmation button
    "Send request to all neighbours" button
    GPD sale

Fashion Designer
    I don't think many of us go to the bother of trying to keep our Social levels high, (Because, what is it for, after all?), but I'd like to see some sorting options for our Neighbors in the Social Menu. Alphabetical-only makes it very tedious to try to spread our attention around, when we have to scroll down again and again and again...

Along those lines, I've also mentioned that giving Apples instead of coins as incentive for visits, to those visiting and those visited, would do a lot to modernize the game.
    What happens to all of these dragons that we sell? Do they go to good homes or is there something more sinister afoot?

Executive Chef
    sorting by type in the arena
    bigger crops
    infos about "no more playing" neighbors (last connection time/date) so we can clean our neighbors list
    DS : Dragons de Pern (level 200) 826/882 dragons (168 still in storage)
    (sorry but i no longer accept or add neighbors for DS)
    FFS : Pern forest (level 200) 496/524 animals (120 still in storage)
    (stopping FFS on 2017/12/31, so don?t try to add me)
    FS2 : Campagne (level 73)

Banned
    What we need and I'd like to see. LAND LAND LAND, first and foremost. Also better crops, album for android, type chooser in arena, and actual old dragons for re-releases. I won't hold my breath tho and I'll just keep watching new content roll out and people begging and pleading on the forums here and them continue to be ignored
    Last edited by Rynetory2; 06-30-17 at 02:07 AM. Reason: Removed inappropriate comments

Fashion Designer
    Better crops
    Land
    Sort by type in arena
    Out out function button for events
    Metal Diamond hybrid!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Clark_Wayne View Post
    sorting by type in the arena
    bigger crops
    infos about "no more playing" neighbors (last connection time/date) so we can clean our neighbors list
    This is my top 3 too!

And because it's impossible for me to limit it to just 3, I'll add:

* collect all coins button - it's so tedious collecting coins from all your habitats, especially when the game resyncs part way through and you have to do it all over again! Drives me crazy!

* gold confirmation button - because there is nothing more infuriating in this game then losing your hard earned gold to a mis-timed click/game lag!!!!

Rhino Keeper
    My top 6 (because 3 just isn't enough):
    - gold confirmation button
    - better crops (higher yield)
    - collect all coins button
    - option to send requests to all neighbors
    - type sorting option for battles like breeding den
    - neighbour info about recent activity to help delete inactive neighbors as suggested by Clark_Wayne (fantastic idea!!!)

My top 3...
    1. New high yielding and fast growing crops. The new farms could also be made smaller (2x2) to free up a little more space.
    2. More land and/or the option to store as many dragons and premium habitats as we want.
    3. Individual milestones in Bingo. It would reward players with boosts, food, and a small number of tickets for reaching certain point milestones. This would make Bingo much more enjoyable.

A gold confirmation is also needed as well as type sorting for the arena. Being able to see when a neighbor last played would also be awesome. Returning events to the way they were a couple years ago; more laid back and achievable for the average player. GPDs should be brought back on sale from time to time, like twice a year. This would help level the playing field in competitive events. Open the dynamite mine for players who have fully expanded. Replace the crummy coin daily rewards with food. Give better incentive to visit other players, mainly by rewarding food. Basically everything that people have suggested thus far in this thread.

I honestly don't care much about new dragons, decor, or habitats at this point. They need to make the endgame more enjoyable for long-time customers. Streamlining gameplay, adding more land, and improving food rewards would do this.

Banned
    My top 3 would be

Farms that produce better crops.

More land released so we can place both new habitats and display decor. (200 spaces would surface)

Type sourcing the battle arena.

Further Wishlist

Better graphics so game isn't continually crashing ( my new iPhone crashes so it isn't the device)

Definitely no 2x2 habitat, if the game can not handle 4 level 15 dragons in a 4x4 space it will not support 4x2x2habitats supporting 8 lvl 15 dragons.

Less events and more time to breed dragons, giving us at least 14 days and only 1 new dragon at a time.

The reintroduction or recycling of original dragons instead of dragons a year or so old.

Open up the Artic Isles and Album to Android ( it is against the law to discriminate)

Be nice to be able to place habitats in storage along with the dragons in them, I don't know why I need to have all my Xmas dragons on display 365 days a year.

I know this thread will be posted to feedback shortly but we can but hope.

I am sure over the next week I will think of many more issues that need addressing.

Be sensitive to the fact that we don't want all events celebrated in the Northern Hemisphere ie Christmas in July which a lot of Southern Hemisphere countries do so we can have Christmas in winter, also a Christmas in summer event!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast