Thread: Is this normal?

Rhino Keeper

Is this normal?

I just recently expanded to the Glimmer Gate, and ever since, all my walkers have been walking only in that expansion square with the gate. I'm actually kind of glad that they're containing themselves in a corner of my kingdom, because they frequently get in my way. But at the same time, I find it rather strange. Just wondering if anyone else has experienced this oddity?

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Couple of things to check - probably not "normal", no if they are staying in that square the entire time however, if you only have roads there, that can influence them as can if they are kind of trapped by buildings/animals.

So they stay there all the time? Or do they start or try to wander away once you've been in your game a while?

Could be they are all waiting to pounce on poor Greselda! (spoiler alert! )

Try putting some roads away from the glimmergate (if you have any close to it) as far away as possible. It's an interesting conundrum! Perhaps in your kingdom they all get along better than in mine where they all run away from each other!

Fashion Designer
    I have a neighbour where everyone is huddled together down the bottom when I first visit and if I watch long enough, they eventually spread out. There are no paths in that area which does seem to have an effect but who knows why they start there each time!

One of my neighbors pointed out that my walkers were all visiting the new mermaid and when I checked, sure enough, most of them are hanging out in that new area. I think they just enjoy checking out new territory! But I do have paths there, and they really do like those! I have also found that most of them are very nosy, and if I start working in some other area of the kingdom, they will eventually crowd around to 'help'.

I'm beginning to think there really isn't any 'normal' behavior for them. Lol
    ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society ⚔ Sword #12

#return2storyline #bringbacktherealcastlestory #resistforcedgemspending

Rhino Keeper
    Thanks for the fun replies! I actually noticed that they did also move onto the adjacent square, but it's possible that they are being held in that zone by the flower fence I put up across the opening of that two square section. I didn't think the fence would keep them there as I thought they all had the ability to pass through walls. Regardless, they can hang out there as long as they like - keeps them out of my way, lol.

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    it does get annoying when you're chopping a monster and Sabina just walks right through the sword swings! Lol

You're right, they can walk through fences and walls etc. I guess if it's not bothering you, then it might just be 'normal' for you. As long as game play isn't affected, then you're good to go!

Sometimes weird stuff happens...

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_4124.JPG 
Views:	52 
Size:	399.2 KB 
ID:	37431

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_5674.jpg 
Views:	39 
Size:	154.3 KB 
ID:	37432
    Last edited by robotparade; 07-17-17 at 12:33 PM.

Executive Chef
    This is hilarious! Thanks for the pics.
    Hey! What are you doing over there!