Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Which permanent animals (not including crystals & gem producers) do you not have yet?

Executive Chef
    I have all regular permanents but still need 3 gem hybrids that are being stubborn to get lol

Rhino Keeper
    taistick31 shared this amazing spreadsheet with us in the Complete Animal List thread. It is terrific!
    -Thanks again, taistick31 :-)

New Resident
    I have a pretty elaborate spreadsheet which I'm 95% sure has all the animals. The current count I have is 524 animals. I went ahead and uploaded to a Google Doc so you can see and download it if you'd like! I only included a few of the main columns of info: Animal Name, Type, Rarity and Date Added to the game. Hope this helps!

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

Banned
    Thank you all for commenting!

So this is funny timing (just a day after I posted this thread) - I'm getting my first CU! I had pretty good luck with Enchantress and Winged Lion, but then I got a couple commons so I swapped out Enchantress for Winged Lion and voila! I guess I know what kind of habitat I need to buy with my next expansion.

I forgot - I also have not expanded to Poppy Pony. Not even close.

So it sounds like Pygmy Giraffe and Aquafox are eluding a lot of us. And Ladypug.

It is interesting how some of us have bred multiples of some SRs while others haven't got them at all. Skyena was one of the first animals I bred. And I have duplicates of several of the ones Appie is missing (sorry! Wish I could share!). I just started a baby account and immediately got a Rubble Rooster. 😬

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Clark_Wayne View Post
    the only one non-crystal hybrid i'm missing is Petit Panda (don't have zeus moose but it is not permanent)
    i have 7 of the 18 crystal hybrids
    5 of the 9 treasure animals
    just got petit panda
    DS : Dragons de Pern (level 200) 826/882 dragons (168 still in storage)
    (sorry but i no longer accept or add neighbors for DS)
    FFS : Pern forest (level 200) 496/524 animals (120 still in storage)
    (stopping FFS on 2017/12/31, so don?t try to add me)
    FS2 : Campagne (level 73)

Executive Chef
    @Phoenix406
    Glad to hear you would share LOL. One day after i post, i just bred Spring Wing YEHHH!
    So one less of my list.
    I'm only playing FFS.
    My forest name = Dragon Pool.

Crystal Unicorn @03-2017
    2nd; Sapphire Sphinx @05-17
    3th; Garnet Griffin @08-17
    4th; Pearl Peryton @10-17
    5th; Emerald Dragon @05-18
    6th; Spinel Ravenstag @06-18
    7th; Ruby Razorback @09-18
    8th; Jasper Dragon @03-19
    9th; Obsidian Cyclops @03-19
    10th; Sapphire Cthulhu @06-19
    11th; Valkyrie @08-19
    12th; Topaz Tiger @10-19
    13th; Granite Golem @12-19
    14th; Onyx Direwolf @01-20
    15th; Peridot Phoenix @02-20

Banned
    When I posted this 6 weeks ago, I stated that I was missing Falconch (R), Thunder mammoth (R), Eagle Beagle (R), Vinotaur (SR), Aurora Pegasus (SR), Onyx Ox (SR), Pygmy Giraffe (SR), Ladypug (SR), Storm Sphinx (SR), Tesllama (SR), and Aquafox (SR). In the last 6 weeks I got Thunder Mammoth, Onxy Ox, Pygmy Giraffe, and Tessllama. So maybe one new one every other week? So in 14 weeks maybe I will have the last 7. Lol! How is everyone els progressing? Unfortunately, like many others, I am running out of room, but part of that is definitely because I keep a lot of dupes. The animals look so different between their baby forms and their adult and/or epic forms that I want to keep 2 of each!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix406 View Post
    A real easy way to see which ones you are missing is to go to the shop, click on animals, and it will come up with a list. The ones on the top are the featured ones, then the next ones are ones you don't have, and then at the bottom are all the ones you do have. So everything above Pyro Pony usually is ones you don't have. One caveat, though, is that once in a while, for some reason, instead of putting the ones I don't have on top, it starts with Pyro Pony. Ugh! So then I close out and go in again, and it's usually right. So right now it shows Lion Pride at the top, then Frostrich, Friar Duck, Tiger Shark, Lionfish, and Sea Monkey because they are all featured, and then it shows the 12 breedables I don't have, then the 9 gem producers, and then the 19 Crystals, then starts the ones I already have starting with Pyro Pony. I know it sounds complicated, but it isn't and it's easier than looking at the album.

Apparently Frightingale used to be "permanent,' but they changed it last fall right before I started.
    Thank you so much for this, I never realized how it worked, and I checked it against the album, this is so easy.

Rhino Keeper
    Breeding a Tiger Topaz now. Not sure where to place it as my forest works on color. Yellow/electric animal doesnt really have a place where they fit in my opinion, hopefully that will change by this year. (Maybe with a desert forest section?)
    I keep on breeding for Valkyrie

Banned
    @BiggerBubbles You're welcome!

I started a second FFS account a few weeks ago. So far it does not have any of the six permanent animals that I am missing on my main account, but I think it is kind of interesting that some of the first animals I bred on the new account were ones that I had a hard time getting on my old account:
    Thunder Mammoth, Gold Lion, Tesllama, and Gargolem. I like having 2 accounts because I can leave some animals as babies on one account and grow them up on the other account, so I can display them in 2 of their 4 phases at least.

Rhino Keeper
    I'm sure there are several I need but I find it odd that I have never gotten a Magmacore. As many times as I used fire and earth for different animals I have never gotten him. Also no cursed rose or onyx ox either

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast