Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Which permanent animals (not including crystals & gem producers) do you not have yet?

Banned

Wink Which permanent animals (not including crystals & gem producers) do you not have yet?

I've been playing since mid-October and am level 99. I have all but 11 of the permanent animals (not including crystals, of which I have none, gem producers, of which I have 1, and the food producing bunny). Do some of you have an animal that you've been trying for but just can't seem to get? Which animal has given you the hardest time?

I am missing Falconch (R), Thunder mammoth (R), Eagle Beagle (R), Vinotaur (SR), Aurora Pegasus (SR), Onyx Ox (SR), Pygmy Giraffe (SR), Ladypug (SR), Storm Sphinx (SR), Tesllama (SR), and Aquafox (SR). I just got a Gold Lion tonight! My next breeding might be an Eagle Beagle or a Ladypug, but it could also be one of 3 other animals that I already have, including a common Koala Cadabra.

Once you get all the permanent animals (again excluding crystals), does the game get kind of boring? I've been kind of obsessed about getting the last few animals and have made a chart and have strategized what elements I need to breed the most to maximize my chances of getting animals I don't have. Do you think any combos work any better than any others on some of these animals? I guess there are no fixed combos in this game.

Rhino Keeper
    Sounds like you have an impressive collection of critters! Wow!
    So you started me on a whole project by asking. I'd never counted or figured it out until now. I am currently around level 113 and have been playing for seven months.
    I am still missing over 20 regular breedables. Here's what I still have yet to breed, not including Crystals, of which I only have the Unicorn:
    Bamboon, Beever, Brave Eagle, Chameneon, Daredevil, Falconch, Frightingale, Gargolem, Ladypug, Julius Beaver, Mardi Claw, Medoe, Onyx Ox, Pigmy, Rubble Rooster, Sea Drake, Shockatoo, Skyena, Storm Sphinx, Terradactyl, Teslama, and Zeus Moose.

I haven't been trying for anything in particular when I do get a chance to try for something that's non-alcoholic related. I just hope for the best. I'd really like a Tesllama though.

Executive Chef
    I need 18 incl the expansion animals Solar Bear and Poppy Pony.
    So 16 regulars.
    Aquafox, Cursed Rose, Gargolem, Gold Lion, Ladypug, Lunar Moth, Sea Drake, Storm Sphinx, Tesslama, Zapra, Monsoon Marmot, Ocean Owl, Onyx Ox, Spring Wing. And the last I really want, because we need it for a Zodiac quest. Trying for so long
    Last edited by AppieP; 06-29-17 at 10:18 AM.
    I'm only playing FFS.
    My forest name = Dragon Pool.

Crystal Unicorn @03-2017
    2nd; Sapphire Sphinx @05-17
    3th; Garnet Griffin @08-17
    4th; Pearl Peryton @10-17
    5th; Emerald Dragon @05-18
    6th; Spinel Ravenstag @06-18
    7th; Ruby Razorback @09-18
    8th; Jasper Dragon @03-19
    9th; Obsidian Cyclops @03-19
    10th; Sapphire Cthulhu @06-19
    11th; Valkyrie @08-19
    12th; Topaz Tiger @10-19
    13th; Granite Golem @12-19
    14th; Onyx Direwolf @01-20
    15th; Peridot Phoenix @02-20

Executive Chef
    @Greytmom
    Brave Eagle, Frightingale, Julias Beaver, Mardi Claw, Medoe, Pigmy and Zeus Moose are not regular breedables. They are limited. So you almost completed the regular breedable. You can double check this on your album. There you will see a number of how many animals you have and the total you can get.
    Last edited by AppieP; 06-29-17 at 11:23 AM.
    I'm only playing FFS.

Crystal Unicorn @03-2017
    11th; Valkyrie @08-19
    12th; Topaz Tiger @10-19

Executive Chef
    I have them all!
    Apart from a few gem and crystal ones (but I know your not asking for them!)

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by AppieP View Post
    @Greytmom
    Brave Eagle, Frightingale, Julias Beaver, Mardi Claw, Medoe, Pigmy and Zeus Moose are not regular breedables. They are limited. So you almost completed the regular breedable. You can double check this on your album. There you will see a number of how many animals you have and the total you can get.
    Oo, cool. Thanks, AppieP! On the list I've been using they show as regular. So I guess I'm further along than I thought.
    My album shows 188/241, but it has empty slots for the treasure animals and what's in the market in there, so its not truly correct. I have 206 animals total but a few are dups. I spend most of my time trying for the limited critters.

Interesting how some of the animals you guys are missing I've bred tons of, and I'm sure vice-versa.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by GreytMom View Post
    Oo, cool. Thanks, AppieP! On the list I've been using they show as regular. So I guess I'm further along than I thought.
    My album shows 188/241, but it has empty slots for the treasure animals and what's in the market in there, so its not truly correct. I have 206 animals total but a few are dups. I spend most of my time trying for the limited critters.

Interesting how some of the animals you guys are missing I've bred tons of, and I'm sure vice-versa.
    So you have 188 different creatures and 18 dups. So 53 missing breedable animals incl treasure and legendary's and yes what's in the market. But you can make a new list if you tap on the empty's and noted what you are missing. That's what I did. 181/229

Yes I noticed the same like you said for the missing parts. I bred a lot of SR others are missing too LOL
    I'm only playing FFS.

Crystal Unicorn @03-2017
    11th; Valkyrie @08-19
    12th; Topaz Tiger @10-19

Rhino Keeper
    I have most of them but missing - Pigmy Graffe, Zeus Mosse, Aquafox, Fruit Bat, Lunar Moth, and Maudi Claw.

Banned
    A real easy way to see which ones you are missing is to go to the shop, click on animals, and it will come up with a list. The ones on the top are the featured ones, then the next ones are ones you don't have, and then at the bottom are all the ones you do have. So everything above Pyro Pony usually is ones you don't have. One caveat, though, is that once in a while, for some reason, instead of putting the ones I don't have on top, it starts with Pyro Pony. Ugh! So then I close out and go in again, and it's usually right. So right now it shows Lion Pride at the top, then Frostrich, Friar Duck, Tiger Shark, Lionfish, and Sea Monkey because they are all featured, and then it shows the 12 breedables I don't have, then the 9 gem producers, and then the 19 Crystals, then starts the ones I already have starting with Pyro Pony. I know it sounds complicated, but it isn't and it's easier than looking at the album.

Apparently Frightingale used to be "permanent,' but they changed it last fall right before I started.

Executive Chef
    the only one non-crystal hybrid i'm missing is Petit Panda (don't have zeus moose but it is not permanent)
    i have 7 of the 18 crystal hybrids
    5 of the 9 treasure animals
    DS : Dragons de Pern (level 200) 826/882 dragons (168 still in storage)
    (sorry but i no longer accept or add neighbors for DS)
    FFS : Pern forest (level 200) 496/524 animals (120 still in storage)
    (stopping FFS on 2017/12/31, so don?t try to add me)
    FS2 : Campagne (level 73)

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast